2 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

:2:This one is worse. With the xylitol one, you can pretend the frills are not there but you cannot salvage this one.

Yes exactly. Rip off the frills and it’s a nice costume. This one have to tear it apart and put it in fire :mad0066: never to be seen again :smiley-angry031:

I can't remember which but I think it was a summer show with some disposable costumes - the one where they ended up in just the yellow tshirts and trousers without the extra bits and he had a quad battle with Javier?  So everyone was wearing something similar - whereas the xylitol abomination was some weird advertising designers .... dream??? Idk but given the person you're working with that's your best idea....?

3 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

I can't remember which but I think it was a summer show with some disposable costumes - the one where they ended up in just the yellow tshirts and trousers without the extra bits and he had a quad battle with Javier?  So everyone was wearing something similar - whereas the xylitol abomination was some weird advertising designers .... dream??? Idk but given the person you're working with that's your best idea....?

Yuzu can make anything looks great. Just stare at its face:pouty:

11 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

whereas the xylitol abomination was some weird advertising designers .... dream??? Idk but given the person you're working with that's your best idea....?

I'm pretty sure someone must have smoked that chewing gum before they came up with the design for that costume but yeah OK let's call it a "dream"

And for the record, that abomination in red and yellow really is from The Ice.

If some brave souls need proof, here you go:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av1007619/

I know - but pretty much anyone on the Planet could have roughed out a better idea - I know that outside competition he doesn't care but from our POV what a wasted opportunity.....

18 時間前, Sammieさんが言いました:

Yes exactly. Rip off the frills and it’s a nice costume. This one have to tear it apart and put it in fire :mad0066: never to be seen again :smiley-angry031:

I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Without the frills it'd look exactly like what it is: one of those onesies that babies are made to wear. This tutti-frutti one at least doesn't make him look infantile...it only makes him look like...a Hawaiian fruit bowl.

2 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Without the frills it'd look exactly like what it is: one of those onesies that babies are made to wear. This tutti-frutti one at least doesn't make him look infantile...it only makes him look like...a Hawaiian fruit bowl.

...a hawaiian fruit bowl-I never knew watermelon and pineapples could inspire something this...fascinating.