2023 Yuzuru Birthday project

15 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Please do not feel any need to apologise for a heartfelt message and being a youngster. The comment was not intended as a criticism at all.

My only concern was for you and for you to be safe. It is certainly not you who is at fault in any way. Maybe just be a little cautious, because on any public forum there will always be spies who may be up to no good. Keep safe

15 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi dear yanjun

There's absolutely no need to apologize for mentioning your age in your previous message. Perelandra's suggestion was only intended to make you aware, that it may caught the attention that you're a teenager and that nowadays, we all need to be cautious when giving pieces of information about us in the internet.

People following Yuzu come from all continents and across all ages. He inspires equally young and old people to try to give our best. So for you too, hold onto your dreams and work hard toward your goals! :67638860:.

I'll change your wording, thank you again for participating in this project fellow Satellite:satellite:

:YuzuPoohLove:

yes, i'll keep your advice in mind and try to avoid mentioning my age on forums from now on :) thank you for caring about my safety and for your support!

9 minutes ago, yanjun said:

yes, i'll keep your advice in mind and try to avoid mentioning my age on forums from now on :) thank you for caring about my safety and for your support!

Fanyu Family always cares for and looks after one another. Stay safe and always keep your sense of wonder and joy.

Pxx

Hope it isnt to late

Japanese ver 

このカードは、その年の最後から2番目の月の最後から2番目の週に書かれました。

遠いが最も明るい白熱のために。 
Hello dear stranger, whose name is 羽生 結弦. The day that commemorates your birthday approaches and the people who appreciate you want to send you messages that reflect their feelings towards you. And although I believe many people know exactly how to do so, t's in the case of mine, and perhaps others, that what to do exactly is not as clear.
It is a personal matter of mine that it's not easy for me to articulate my thoughts and express myself clearly. It requires tremendous effort to translate my thoughts into words, with this in mind I offer you my most sincere apologies if I ever make myself overcomplicated to understand.私が初めてあなたとあなたの芸術を見ることができたのは、私が麻痺した瞬間でした。私はどんな種類の肯定的な感情も経験できないように見えました。喜びのない瞬間、生きているだけで苦痛を感じた瞬間、私はあなたの完璧な人が氷を横切って滑り、氷と空気の間で絵を描いたり踊ったりしているのを見ました。そのシーンはとても魅力的でした。 それは冬の夜の下で凍った湖の上の美しい白鳥のように見えました;あなたは星の偉大な崇拝者の感覚の下で踊りました。 そして、あなたが踊るほど、あなたはそれらの1つのように見えました。 私があなたを賞賛する方法はスクリーンを通してしかなかったにもかかわらず、あなたの芸術の情熱と輝きは、ろうそくや流れ星のような火の輝きのように、何かが点灯し、私の感情を分析していないように感じさせました。 私はあなたの白熱の暖かさを感じました。 私は再び親愛なる感情を感じました、私は生きていると感じました、そして私はその日たくさん泣いたことを覚えています。 他の日とは異なり、今回は喜び、幸福、平和の涙でした。 そして、私はそれに感謝しました。 そんなに私は私の不信な自己があなたの人の少数の一見を取ることを許可したこと。 私はあなたを知らないにもかかわらず、私は今、あなたがあなたの芸術と同じくらい華麗で暖かい人であると信じていることを受け入れることができたので、私は十分に見ることができました。 そして、あなたがそうであると私が信じているように、あなたと同じ空間に、あなたと同じ時間に存在できることを非常に光栄に思います。 私は私たちの残りの部分とあなたの情熱的で貴重な芸術を共有する信じられないほどのジェスチャーに感謝します。 
私はまた、あなたの日に、空があなたに最高のシナリオを与え、夜には、あなたの好きな星が三日月と一緒にあなたに同行することを願っています。 さらに、私はあなたに私の最高の願いを提供します。 私はこの日のためにそれらを送りますが、私はあなたの最も肯定的な瞬間と感情ができる限り長く続き、可能な限り頻繁に起こることを願ってい 私はあなたが経験し、静けさの最高を維持することを願っています,喜びの最高,そして、この日と可能な毎日の健康の最高.

私が間違っていなければ、これはあなたの30番目の冬と最も長い夜になるでしょう。 その瞬間、あなたが太陽のように、あなたの最も明るく最強の自己に生まれ変わることを願っています。  Rest assured, that both I and the rest of the people who appreciate you will be with you; waiting to know the forms of your new brilliance and your new strength, and whatever those may be, we will be there for you.

幸せな誕生日 羽 生 結 弦!
お誕生日おめでとう、親愛なる見知らぬ人!
心から、冬は夏、秋は春である遠く離れた土地からのUkumari。

Eng version

This card was written in the penultimate week of the penultimate month of the year.

For the distant but brightest incandescence.

Hello dear stranger, whose name is Hanyu Yuzuru. The day that commemorates your birthday approaches and the people who appreciate you want to send you messages that reflect their feelings towards you. And although I believe many people know exactly how to do so, t's in the case of mine, and perhaps others, that what to do exactly is not as clear.

It is a personal matter of mine that it's not easy for me to articulate my thoughts and express myself clearly. It requires tremendous effort to translate my thoughts into words, with this in mind I offer you my most sincere apologies if I ever make myself overcomplicated to understand.

The first time I was able to see you and your art was at a moment when I felt paralyzed, where I seemed to not be able to experience any kind of positive feeling, a moment with no joy, a moment where being alive just felt painful, I came across your flawless person sliding across the ice, painting and dancing between the ice and the air, the scene was very fascinating. It looked like a beautiful swan on a frozen lake under a winter night; you danced under the feeling of a great admirer of the stars. And the more you danced the more you looked like one of them. Even though the way in which I could admire you was only through a screen, the passion and brilliance in your art made me feel like something lit up and unparalyzed my emotions just like the glow of a fire, like a candle or a shooting star. I felt the warmth of your incandescence. I felt dear emotions again, I felt alive and I remember having cried a lot that day. Unlike the other days, this time those were tears of joy, of happiness, of peace. And I felt thankful for that. So much that I even allowed my distrustful self to take a few glimpses of your person. With which I was able to see enough so that despite not knowing you, I was able to accept that I now believed you were a person that is as brilliant and warm as your art. And if, as I believe you are, then I feel very honored to be able to exist in the same space as you, at the same time as you. I thank you for the incredible gesture of sharing your passionate and precious art with the rest of us.

I also hope for you that on your day, the sky gives you the best of scenarios, and that at night, your favorite stars accompany you along with the crescent moon. Additionally, I offer you my best wishes. Although I send them for this date, I hope that your most positive moments and feelings last as long as they can and happen as frequently as possible. I hope you experience and maintain the best of tranquility, the best of joy, and the best of health this day and every day possible.

If I'm not mistaken, this will be your thirtieth winter and longest night. I hope at that moment for you to be reborn into your brightest and strongest self, just like the sun. Rest assured, that both I and the rest of the people who appreciate you will be with you; waiting to know the forms of your new brilliance and your new strength, and whatever those may be, we will be there for you.

Happy birthday, Yuzuru!

Happy birthday, dear stranger!

Sincerely, UKUMARI from a faraway land where the winters are summers and the falls are springs.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi everyone!! The video is done and ready for Yuzu's birthday!!! Thank you so much to everyone who sent in their wishes!! :loveshower:

Also HUGE :thanks: :heartpound: to @gaia @Wintek @Sun_Rise7777 @AnnaHanyu and @Wyell for their hard work!!!

It was so heartwarming to edit the video reading the beautiful messages and seeing the photos, illustrations, etc. I am quite inexperience at editing so I apologize if the videos and messages I worked on don't look as smooth as those of my talented fanyu friend editors :YuzuPoohSad:
Are we ready for the online party and the metaverse party???