August 27, 20224 yr 10 hours ago, Beatrice said: Regarding the wonderful surprise "SEIMEI" - a question to the FS experts here: Is that gorgeous hands-free hydroblade more difficult to execute than previous, very-low-on-the-ice versions ? Not an expert but I think they are equally difficult, albeit in a different way. While the one he did today doesn't go as low, the madlad went straight from hydroblade to a lunge with his back arching back. Please also notice how 1) his free leg didn't really touch down; it just went from being the free leg in the hydroblade to the front leg in the lunge, and 2) the way his fingers moved. He is an insane genius, I'm telling you. This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
August 27, 20224 yr 5 minutes ago, Beatrice said: Regarding the wonderful surprise "SEIMEI" - a question to the FS experts here: Is that gorgeous hands-free hydroblade more difficult to execute than previous, very-low-on-the-ice versions ? I'm not a skater but I used to take dance lessons on a regular basis before the pandemic. I can tell you I gasped when I saw Yuzu do that no-hands hydroblade. I could hardly believe my eyes. This is balance and core and muscle strength on a whole new level. Even Yuzu's normal hydroblades require an extraordinary amount of strength, balance, and flexibility, even more so his one-handed and super low hydroblades. But not using hands at all... Absolutely incredible!
August 27, 20224 yr 4 minutes ago, Pancake said: Last year it was the day after 24h tv. The next News Every seems to be on the 28th at 15:50 (jst) this year. Oops... It's on the 29th at 15:50! Sorry
August 27, 20224 yr 3 minutes ago, Yuzurella said: I'm not a skater but I used to take dance lessons on a regular basis before the pandemic. I can tell you I gasped when I saw Yuzu do that no-hands hydroblade. I could hardly believe my eyes. This is balance and core and muscle strength on a whole new level. Even Yuzu's normal hydroblades require an extraordinary amount of strength, balance, and flexibility, even more so his one-handed and super low hydroblades. But not using hands at all... Absolutely incredible! +1 But I would say the hardest part is getting up!
August 27, 20224 yr 32 minutes ago, Anni said: I found it. Wow you are so quick. For some reason I thought it was Empire of Angels, which I think was used for a Yuzu fan tribute previously, perhaps that was why I got mixed up. These are amongst my favourite modern composers Nick Phoenix and Tomas Bergensen. they compose individually and collaborate as Two Steps from Hell, the genre is known as "Epic Music" . There are many of their compositions which Yuzu could use. Their music has been used for video games, trailers, documentaries and there are lots of fan made videos using the music to celebrate games such as the Assassins Creed series on YouTube. One of titles is called 'Heart of Courage' - sums up Yuzu really
August 27, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, Anni said: Seimei [NEWS] I really loved the green lighting for Seimei, and Hare-san's tears too (I think I know how she feels!!) They were tears of happiness undoubtedly. Yuzuru made her so happy.
August 27, 20224 yr 14 minutes ago, Anni said: Yuzu's comment with English subtitles [NEWS] Yuzu is so pleased and delighted. So glad that he can finally be relieved of the burden that he must have been carrying from Beijing. Roncapu at JNats was the most fantastic debut for this masterpiece short programme, it is truly deserving of every accolade. Yuzu can enjoy Roncapu now with a light heart.
August 27, 20224 yr Thanks for the replies regarding the no-hands hydroblade The very first hydroblade I ever saw in my life was Yuzu's 'kiss the ice' at Worlds-Gala-2019's "Haru yo koi" - I'm still mesmerized by that perfect performance
August 27, 20224 yr This thread is so important and beautiful worded. It's exactly Yuzu's nature, never afraid to acknowledge the grief and his own fears but at the same time being beyond brave and working resolutely to overcome every one of them despite being painful, showing one more time his pure golden core and unbreakable willpower.
August 27, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, nekodearu said: Every time I watch Rondo, I end with the same feeling and thought: "This is the shortest short program I've ever seen." Although by now I've memorized almost every step, every gesture, every detail, when the final spin comes, I feel surprised again: "Is it over? Is it really over?" Rondo is so dense that I don't even notice how time passes. I should add that more than once it happened to me that I didn't watch someone else's SP to the end, because I was getting bored and felt that the 2 min + were far too long for me to watch.
August 27, 20224 yr 1 hour ago, Anni said: I found it. ALL fanyus, I caught up with ALL your posts from the beginning in relation to this event (I couldn't this morning...) and your writings are ALL my thoughts: and my emotion (I shed tears ) and Yuzu is AMAZING and warded off her fate and Seimei's surprise and I got the full YT by chance on https://twitter.com/max_ambesi/status/1563455531808727040?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed| twterm^1563456827328954370|twgr^ae30813bf7cdaf3ae3b3748566328ef1e64f4cc2|twcon^s2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fplanethanyu.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcoremodule%3Dsystemcontroller%3Dembedurl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fmax_ambesi%2Fstatus%2F1563456827328954370 et I clicked on the yellow link and HOP the whole show appeared and Yuzu is from 3:05:02 and he performed in Sendai and the emotion, too, of the young girl when Yuzu says HELLO to her and all in simplicity and courtesy and ANNIE to have found this music which corresponds well to Yuzu and some translation of Yuzu's lyrics at the end of the performance and the speed of being posted in the video section and ARIGATO Yuzu because my wait paid off
August 27, 20224 yr UHHHHHH? I just noticed that the complete YT that I watched (well, not all of it) 2 hours ago is no longer "valid / blocked by Japanese TV ...." : do you know why? and ALL the Yuzu part is visible in the video section and more emotion
Create an account or sign in to comment