Thank you! <3

Fanart by me: Seimei and Chopin

Beautiful! You're so gifted! :pbow:

Thank you! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

:love: :love: :love: I love your fanart Shampoo :goe:

Thank you ^^' :love: :love: :love:

OMG! :love: I just love your fanart. I always wondered who you were! I am thrilled to see your work here. Thank you for sharing. You are super talented. Everyone sharing their artwork thank you!

Aww!! Thank you so much Kiki!! I'm glad you like my art, you are so sweet! :love: :love: :love: ( ^3^)~☆

You can usually find me at our Facebook Yuzu's group: Yuzuru Hanyu International Fan Group 羽生結弦国際ファングループ

... or in tumblr, Instagram, twitter and Pinterest with this same nick ^^ ( In FB group my nick is Iskandara Ale -aka Shampoo Neko- ^^' )

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous. I do so love your art, Neko. So adorable and amazing at the same time. The emojis you're doing for the facebook group are so cute!

Just came across this one on Twitter; another one by runrun. Beautiful.

[tweet]860840915253870592[/tweet]

Thank you very much for your compliments Xeyra! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

I really wanted to do a fanart with both Seimei and Chopin togheter, and I'm happy with the results ^^' ... Yuzu is really so inspiring, he is already a masterpiece himself <3

Ohh, the emojis are my "spoiled kids" for the moment, but I have many projects still pending ... I will have to entertain myself while we are in the off-season... I'm so happy you liked them!

And I really love runrun's art, I'm her fan!! :love: :love: :love:

Here's a really cool phone case a fan made of POTO 2.0 :love:

The phone case :goe: :goe: :goe:

Mine is only black and quite spent already... does it mean it is a homage to his black pants? :rofl2: :rofl2:

I love seeing everyone's fanart. Such a talented group! Shampooneko, your style is super!

Today, I present to you, my Hope and Legacy collection, in chronological order. I've been painting this since the beginning of the season. The program and the costume have been an inspiration to me.

watercolor_action_sketches_2_by_akoustam5-daki4jc.jpg

I painted these as watercolor drills. Without the use of undersketching but directly paint on paper.

yuzuru_hanyu_hope_and_legacy__costume_by_akoustam5-dakyktj.jpg

As the embodiment of trees and water

yuzu_hls_by_akoustam5-dauah07.jpg In the image of clouds and stars at night.

yuzu_paints_by_akoustam5-dauahat.jpgIn training clothes, along side LGC

hope_and_legacy_watercolor_2017_by_akoustam5-db7dq4o.jpg Final Watercolor

I love seeing everyone's fanart. Such a talented group! Shampooneko, your style is super!

Today, I present to you, my Hope and Legacy collection, in chronological order. I've been painting this since the beginning of the season. The program and the costume have been an inspiration to me.

I painted these as watercolor drills. Without the use of undersketching but directly paint on paper.

yuzuru_hanyu_hope_and_legacy__costume_by_akoustam5-dakyktj.jpg

As the embodiment of trees and water

yuzu_hls_by_akoustam5-dauah07.jpg In the image of clouds and stars at night.

yuzu_paints_by_akoustam5-dauahat.jpgIn training clothes, along side LGC

hope_and_legacy_watercolor_2017_by_akoustam5-db7dq4o.jpg Final Watercolor

Just ... beautiful!!! :love: :bow:

I love all your art, Specs, but I think this one is my favorite of yours so far. I love the composition of it and the thematic thorough-line with the program itself. Gorgeous!

I don't know if this is the right thread to post it but i just found this and I had to post it:

[image]https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.49950545.5474/mwo,1000x,iphone_7_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg[/image]

source:www.redbubble.com

It is so cute! :love: :pbow:

My heart...and maybe my brains just melted. :love: :love:

I wanted to order one right away but they have it only for Iphones.... :s_sad

Beautiful! It makes me feel like I am watching Hope and Legacy! :love:

Aww!! Thank you so much Kiki!! I'm glad you like my art, you are so sweet! :love: :love: :love: ( ^3^)~☆

You can usually find me at our Facebook Yuzu's group: Yuzuru Hanyu International Fan Group 羽生結弦国際ファングループ

... or in tumblr, Instagram, twitter and Pinterest with this same nick ^^ ( In FB group my nick is Iskandara Ale -aka Shampoo Neko- ^^' )

Thank you! I peeked a little an loved your emojis too! :s_thumbsup :love:

[link=http://feathered-strings.tumblr.com/post/159406387078/romeo-juliet-v1-inspired-nail-art-tutorial-after]Here is my tutorial for RJ1[/link] :)

You guys don't want to know how i did the Seimei star... I needed more patience for that than for the glitter pattern of the Notte Stellata nails haha

Great tutorial and so much detail. Beautiful nail art. :clap: :love:

God , I never thought drawing the lets go crazy vest would be so hard...Other than that , I pretty much had fun painting this :smile: :smile:

Specs[/b], thanks for posting your art here and reminding me why my visit to DevArt is like 1.5 years overdue. x) I need to go there right now and fave your works, because wow, they're so good.

You guys all rock! :goe:

• robin changed the title to Fanart