Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

Just now, WinForPooh said:

Back where he belongs, then. :laughing:

I should get a pair of those really sturdy frames and use them for decades. These were obviously flimsy, but the size and shape were really good. *sigh* Huge for the glasses part, short stems.

I have a similar problem - when I found a pair that worked I made the decision to buy a second frame and kept it until my prescription changed - they're sturdy Italian acrylic frames.  My son who is very hard on specs has memory metal frames which can literally be crumpled up and still spring back - expensive but actually cheaper in the long run than 4 or 5 ordinary pairs a year!

Just now, Sombreuil said:

I have a similar problem - when I found a pair that worked I made the decision to buy a second frame and kept it until my prescription changed - they're sturdy Italian acrylic frames.  My son who is very hard on specs has memory metal frames which can literally be crumpled up and still spring back - expensive but actually cheaper in the long run than 4 or 5 ordinary pairs a year!

Memory metal frames. I think I might invest in those, unless something else comes up that I have to blow my money on in which case I'll have to get cheap frames again and wait till I break them again. Not that that would be a long wait, going by previous form.

Guys, I came here in the middle of the night, crying, to complain about an unpleasant story that happened to me (nothing really serious, just a psychological "injury" by unexpected rudeness, but I have no other place to cry myself out except this forum, sorry). But fortunately, I decided to check the general thread first (hot chocolate photos, yes). Now I feel myself much better. So, I just want to say I'm so happy our warming satellites' space is back. 

6 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Guys, I came here in the middle of the night, crying, to complain about an unpleasant story that happened to me (nothing really serious, just a psychological "injury" by unexpected rudeness, but I have no other place to cry myself out except this forum, sorry). But fortunately, I decided to check the general thread first (hot chocolate photos, yes). Now I feel myself much better. So, I just want to say I'm so happy our warming satellites' space is back. 

:10742289:

Parents' love moment. Just remembered, last Saturday, when the competitive part of the CoC finished, my father suddenly went shopping and came back with a huge ice cream for me. He said he had no idea what happened, but felt something was wrong, so I needed an urgent sweet help. :tumblr_inline_mzx8zzarLt1r8msi5:

On Sunday our servers and my computer broke simulatneously. (Imagine me trying to frantically find a solution for both on my phone. It was ugly.)

It was a rough few days but now I finally managed to fix my computer (by myself, dissembling a computer for the first time in my life) and it feels SO good to have both my computer and the planet back :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp: It also feels super good to be self-sufficient and not run to my usual people whenever my computer breaks lol

19 минут назад, robin сказал:

On Sunday our servers and my computer broke simulatneously. (Imagine me trying to frantically find a solution for both on my phone. It was ugly.)

It was a rough few days but now I finally managed to fix my computer (by myself, dissembling a computer for the first time in my life) and it feels SO good to have both my computer and the planet back :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp: It also feels super good to be self-sufficient and not run to my usual people whenever my computer breaks lol

:2thumbsup: 

30 minutes ago, robin said:

Wow! Thank you so much for your work :thanks:

I'm so bad at computers, it all sounds very impressive :bow: 

3 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Wow! Thank you so much for your work :thanks:

I'm so bad at computers, it all sounds very impressive :bow: 

I'm honestly just trying to make it sound more impressive than it is, eventually I only had to clean my computer :rofl:

25 minutes ago, Sayu93 said:

Yay...finally bought the tickets for next years wacken open air!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: It will be glorious:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:...First time At woa and nightwish are playing :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:... Not looking forward to the traffic jam, but I will go by car either way. :snbleh:

take me there pls?