Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

3 minutes ago, robin said:

Oh just the antis

I know better than to take them seriously and give them attention but knowing how it affects Yuzu makes me want to do things I shouldn't share on the forum

He has an army bigger than any of his enemies and he knows it <3 I'm sure he has the strenght to go past it and enjoy himself - he knows that with fame comes hate, because there are many sad people in the world. I don't know if maybe he encountered hate more directly than we think, but he has the balls to defend himself, I'm sure! This show just proved it even further c: 

3 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

He has an army bigger than any of his enemies and he knows it <3 I'm sure he has the strenght to go past it and enjoy himself - he knows that with fame comes hate, because there are many sad people in the world. I don't know if maybe he encountered hate more directly than we think, but he has the balls to defend himself, I'm sure! This show just proved it even further c: 

Yes, this show proved it. I know, I know... he's strong and the messages of love are stronger than the hate. Irrational jaelousy is nothing compared to what he's overcome already... but I'm still furious :13877886:

14 minutes ago, robin said:

Oh just the antis

I know better than to take them seriously and give them attention but knowing how it affects Yuzu makes me want to do things I shouldn't share on the forum

Antis are the nastiest. They will do anything to hurt that person. Unjustified hate. The only thing we can do is support and give as much love to Yuzuru as we can. 

OT 

BTS antis threaded a hate hashtag during their first big concert. The boys saw it and was very hurt. There so many things that antis did that the company had to literally sue ppl. From using their faces funeral memorials to sending death threats, etc. I was at their concert in NYC and it got cut short because someone threatened to kill the leader. But the boys use it as motivation. That’s why their songs is about empowerment and overcoming things. The only thing us fans can  do is support and send them love. 

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

Antis are the nastiest. They will do anything to hurt that person. Unjustified hate. The only thing we can do is support and give as much love to Yuzuru as we can. 

OT 

BTS antis threaded a hate hashtag during their first big concert. The boys saw it and was very hurt. There so many things that antis did that the company had to literally sue ppl. From using their faces funeral memorials to sending death threats, etc. I was at their concert in NYC and it got cut short because someone threatened to kill the leader. But the boys use it as motivation. That’s why their songs is about empowerment and overcoming things. 

Oh boy that sounds intense :slinkaway:

I'm never going to understand the haters! You don't like an athlete, just cheer for another! You don't like a singer or a band, I'm sure there is someone else who could catch your ear! Why spending so much negative energies in hating someone when you can have a good time loving and supporting someone you like! Hate is a really ugly feeling! But in Romania we have a saying: The Lord's garden is so big and many crazy ppl jump the fance! One can only try and stay positive and ignore the crazy ppl as much as it is possible! 

3 hours ago, robin said:

Oh just the antis

Yeah me 2. It's like, Yuzu's at too high of a place to even store those nasty people in his mind, and I feel such an urge as our King's follower to personally deal with them.

It might also be a side effect after hearing him thanking us for voicing out to protect him in his place  :laughing:  Anyone else feel kind of smug and proud when he said that??? :peek:

On 4/14/2018 at 5:49 PM, Sammie said:

I decided to use black mask my friend gave me. I got a reaction of course and now my face is itchy and red. I have putting lotion on it. But it itches like crazy. :2:

I knew my face is sensitive, why did I do this myself  :tumblr_inline_mzx8wwBqAg1r8msi5:

So updating on my skin. Look like the product burned my skin. So it’s feel like a bad sunburn 

:13877886: it’s so sensitive to the touch. Have been using aloe lotion on it. Stupid me :bash:

25 minutes ago, Sammie said:

So updating on my skin. Look like the product burned my skin. So it’s feel like a bad sunburn 

:13877886: it’s so sensitive to the touch. Have been using aloe lotion on it. Stupid me :bash:

OMG what did you use?? There must have been some nasty ingredients in there for it to be that bad D: Take care, that sounds really painful :13877886:

20 minutes ago, robin said:

OMG what did you use?? There must have been some nasty ingredients in there for it to be that bad D: Take care, that sounds really painful :13877886:

A black mask my friend bought me from Amazon :facepalm: she absolutely love it. Work wonders for her ... she has eczema and extremely sensitive skin like me. So I assume it was going to work for me too :animated-smileys-cheeky-032: look like I’m allergic to whatever in the product. :smiley-sad058:

On 16/4/2018 at 2:34 AM, kaeryth said:

For some unknown reason, out of all the programs Yuzu showcased as CiONTU, I've got the From Russia with Love music stuck in my head.

SAME. Best program of the whole Ciontu event as far as I'm concerned. 

(No, okay, 1st place goes to Etude, it will hold a special place in my heart) 

I'm still rewatching CiONTU and whenever it get to Shae's and the backup impromptu dance, I always cackle by myself when I remember the confusion that happen on the live comment when some people were yelling "a kid" (I was one of the loads that thought we were referring to Yuzu) and there was actually a legitimate child beside Yuzu :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021: