Random Thought Theater

Pamigena

7 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

@Murieleirum I hope you had a lovely birthday. And may you get the best late birthday gift of all in February.

Aaaaah I would need a gift like that... I would sacrifice 20 birthday parties for a gift like that!!!

I actually had a normal birthday but on the evening I kinda got sad because I was expecting a 'happy birthday' that I didn't receive from someone... so... meh

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Aaaaah I would need a gift like that... I would sacrifice 20 birthday parties for a gift like that!!!

I actually had a normal birthday but on the evening I kinda got sad because I was expecting a 'happy birthday' that I didn't receive from someone... so... meh

was it from the lookalike guy?

Ouch. Maybe you'll get an apology and belated wishes... It's not the same.

Next time you could try my way, which is to have no shame or embarrassment whatsoever and send out messages to everybody I want wishes from two days before my birthday. There're only about five or six people like that so they all get a message from me reminding them that it's my birthday. :smiley-laughing021:

7 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

was it from the lookalike guy?

Hahah, I knew some would remember :laughing: Actually, no... I mean, he didn't wish me happy birthday either, but I kinda moved on from him. Bc he has a girlfriend and not at all interested, you know. (I guess my time in China served me to move on from totally unrequited affection). 

This guy is different because... it's not unrequited. (Which makes me even more mad that he forgot the birthday) 

Next time you could try my way, which is to have no shame or embarrassment whatsoever and send out messages to everybody I want wishes from two days before my birthday. There're only about five or six people like that so they all get a message from me reminding them that it's my birthday. 

Eh, we actually talked about my birthday a couple of days before... so it's even weirder. Damn boys. Where are their Brians. 

Hahah, I knew some would remember :laughing: Actually, no... I mean, he didn't wish me happy birthday either, but I kinda moved on from him. Bc he has a girlfriend and not at all interested, you know. (I guess my time in China served me to move on from totally unrequited affection). 

This guy is different because... it's not unrequited. (Which makes me even more mad that he forgot the birthday) 

Eh, we actually talked about my birthday a couple of days before... so it's even weirder. Damn boys. Where are their Brians. 

not to defend dudes and their half-assed dating efforts but I remember the birthdays of like 3 people not including my family :embSwan:
actually never mind, if you've talked about it just days ago he should've set himself a damn reminder - screw that guy lol

4 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

um....I actually forget my own birthdays so it's not just guys. I've actually had a boyfriend remind me about my birthday before. :13877886:

14 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Ohh I assumed it was the lookalike local memeface,too!

New boy obviously needs heavier hints, like being told 'It's my birthday, wish me before midnight or there will be consequences.' Works like a charm for me.