The Planet's BTS Fan Club

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh, I like that! It's really good.  I think they're way too young to write a song like tha, about the regret of leaving youth behind, but still...

The song is cool, like it:rock:.

They have a collab song with TXTs Yeonjun on their album (blockbuster), quite interesting, but a bit overproduced/tuned for my taste.

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

This thread is the cutest thing ever! All the memebers' HB tweets for Jimin are here. 

It's quite long, you can find part 2 and 3 links at the bottom of the thread too. Such nice memories. 

This is a gem, thanks for sharing:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Chris is so sweet and kind. I'm so glad this collab happened!

I like that he is honest with his reaction. He wasn't like "yes, I always wanted to do this".

He was a bit hesistant and its great that he talks about it and shares how his opinion changed.

1 hour ago, amylance1215 said:

Hopefilm is here!!

The captions are, respectively, cutie, sexy, and lovely. Those are the 3 words Jimin used to describe himself in an interview I think. 

Lol Jiminie self-proclaimed the title of "cutie, sexy, lovely"

Hobi's gallery never disappoints 

I love that Hobi shares so many memories with us:SunFace:

Spoiler

Gosh, I feel bad for it, really, but I would so like to get a glimps in one of their gallerys..............just one minute with one of their phones......

45 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I love that Hobi shares so many memories with us:SunFace:

Reveal hidden contents

Same! I would love to see their world from the inside if only for a moment. 

Also, I'm still laughing over Jin worrying about what will happen if his muscles get too big. 

22 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Same! I would love to see their world from the inside if only for a moment. 

Also, I'm still laughing over Jin worrying about what will happen if his muscles get too big. 

Truly, what would Jin's shoulders look like if he took up swimming?

This is the best meme I've ever seen

and BTW, it's already happened.  

54 minutes ago, barbara said:

Truly, what would Jin's shoulders look like if he took up swimming?

See also: Phelps, Michael

I just looked on Ticketmaster, now that tickets are transferable, and I cannot believe the insane prices people are asking.  I think every single ARMY trying to make a thousand dollars on a ticket they were privileged to have access to should be thrown out - I understand that people want to go and will pay a lot, but BTS would be appalled.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yoongiiiii!!! :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

lol

They say it's a comma, a pause, but it feels somehow final. I think it will be a long time before they shoot more episodes, if ever (which makes me sad). Bust times coming for them, and now.  A new album, the on line concert, LA, performing live for ARMY, promotion of the new album, hopefully a new tour or mini-tours announcement coming.  They've taken breaks before, for tours, but this "pause" feels different.

25 minutes ago, barbara said:

They say it's a comma, a pause, but it feels somehow final. I think it will be a long time before they shoot more episodes, if ever (which makes me sad). Bust times coming for them, and now.  A new album, the on line concert, LA, performing live for ARMY, promotion of the new album, hopefully a new tour or mini-tours announcement coming.  They've taken breaks before, for tours, but this "pause" feels different.

I felt the same ... like they were saying farewell to RunBTS ...

1 hour ago, barbara said:

It is different. Not one of their normal breaks, but a true "pause"/"on hold". And it looks like the majorety of the members asked for this. Maybe with all the things on their schedule it got too stressfull for them. I want to believe that they enjoy filming Run like they said, but it is still work and if they felt like they loose their joy while filming it, because it got too much, its better to take a pause.

I don't think its a goodbye, but my guess would be, that they wont film it as much anymore (when they start filming it again).

My second guess:

this "comma" will last a year.

Yeah as much fun as Run is, it's still a schedule for them. Tae seems to be the only one a bit sad about this hiatus. The guys all seem to appreciate this break; their schedule has been so packed it has me dizzy. Anyhow I still have 7 years worth of Run to catch up on so they can rest for a year, no problem for me :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Chris and co are so nice and sweet, spreading the Bangtan love across Europe. I'm looking forward to more of these promo interviews. 

3 hours ago, barbara said:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I felt the same ... like they were saying farewell to RunBTS ...

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

It is different. Not one of their normal breaks, but a true "pause"/"on hold". And it looks like the majorety of the members asked for this. Maybe with all the things on their schedule it got too stressfull for them. I want to believe that they enjoy filming Run like they said, but it is still work and if they felt like they loose their joy while filming it, because it got too much, its better to take a pause.

I don't think its a goodbye, but my guess would be, that they wont film it as much anymore (when they start filming it again).

My second guess:

this "comma" will last a year.

Having not seen this episode yet, I don't want to comment too much but it's entirely possible that they've started feeling a bit stale after doing nothing but Run and on line performances from stages in empty auditoriums etc, for the past two years and that's the reason that they need a break. And now that they have a chance to do concerts again they're making a virtue out of a necessity and giving Run a rest.  

But Run does fill a certain purpose for them. So unless that purpose is no longer valid, it's my belief they'll come back to it again just as they said they would.

Another Soop spoiler~~

Happy birthday again Jiminie~~~

Spoiler

And JK calls!!!

Aww the guys show up for Jimin in different ways. So sweet~~

And he stops by!!!

JK upgraded lip piercing to lip ring today

Precious~~

HOBI came too~~~~ 3J subunit assembled!!!

They're drinking soju using the bottle cap lol