The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Whoopiewoop said:

... 50 ... and I don't agree with it being next year. Absolutely no chance. They need at least 6 months to prepare themselves. Any tour would start in 2026.

The only potential for a tour in 2025 is if they count New Years Eve 2025 as that would likely be the very earliest they could perform - at least up to their own high standards.  The five that are finished in June will need some vacation time and time with family and then, I'd guess, at least 6 months of practice.  In spite of being in fit shape, that doesn't translate to dancing shape.  There will be muscle memory for older stuff, but they will want new material - and that also means recording new material.  I suspect that there will be a lot of material that they've come up with while serving, but it will have to be polished and run by producers, like PDogg and SloRabbit.  Really, what do we think is a minimum amount of time between reassembling and actual new songs being released?  And I don't believe they'd embark on a new tour without an album being released just prior.  It's not a question of only recording, but also learning new choreo, etc..  All tour details can be worked out well before the members are even done, by Hybe.

I can't find anything that indicates that anyone gets an early release, no matter how exemplary their service is.

FYI - Hope on the Street already has four episodes out and the last two will be by the end of next week, so for people looking to get the 30 day free Amazon Prime trial, you can safely get it now.  Remember that Yet to Come, the concert in Busan is also on Amazon Prime.

I think that it is really easy to see that Hobi can do anything the professional street dancers do, and more.  I can see what he's taken with him but he is a league above all the guys he has always looked up to.

11 hours ago, barbara said:

I like this - don't think I've seen it before, but I feel it vindicates my belief that our guys don't need auto-tune to sound good.

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C5VcnhVvGg5/?xmt=AQGzaiYhcmK9VyrEr6y12zEF2In-KOgiWWu4SoNw25Zgbg

Have you never come across any of those videos of their stage performances where the poster has edited out all the music except for their voices? I guarantee you'll never question if they know how to sing on pitch ever again. And Jungkook literally never misses

9 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

There is a rumour going around that says Jin might be discharged early May instead of June. Something about outstanding performance. I swear if this is people chasing clout I'm done with social media :smiley-angry026: 

It might be possible if he skipped taking his allotted leave days, from what I've read. But early May seems like way too soon. 

Speaking of, I stumbled across a video someone posted of a friends&family type ceremony/event at Joonie's unit. It turns out that at least one rumour is true - he really is playing sax in the unit's marching band. 

I was right - wherever he goes, he either starts or joins a band 😁.

Also stunbled across a news/gossip clip saying Jimin is doing so well in artillery they're going to make him an instructor. Again, it's not an official source, so who knows. 

9 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

They need at least 6 months to prepare themselves. Any tour would start in 2026.

The company needs at least 6 months to get things together. I think that as long as our guys are staying in vocal practice as much as they can, they'll be ready to do something within a month or two of discharge. Look at how quickly they put the Busan concert together. 

And the company isn't enlisted. I bet they're already planning and prepping for the tour

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Have you never come across any of those videos of their stage performances where the poster has edited out all the music except for their voices? I guarantee you'll never question if they know how to sing on pitch ever again. And Jungkook literally never misses

I know they don't need auto-tune but got into an argument with a friend of Chris', who I've know since he was a boy, about this.  He insisted that EVERYONE uses autotune all the time while I insisted BTS may or may not for recordings, but that they don't necessarily for live performances.  The argument was pointless. So many people simply don't give them credit - he acted like I am just a crazed fan, which is true, but not why I know they don't need autotune.  It's kind of like when Yoongi just stopped singing mid-song once to prove he wasn't lip synching.

When they did the concert in Busan, they hadn't been away from recording, performing and practice.  They won't want to do a comeback until they feel they are perfect.  I suspect that there are many songs already written for that.  It will be interesting to see what Jin does when he gets out.  He was the one member who, ahead of time, seemed to think it would be okay if they all just got on with their lives, but once he was enlisted, he seems to have reconsidered that and anxious to have everyone together again.    No way for us to know, but I do wonder if, when they are in Seoul at the same time as other members, if they are already trying new songs out.

5 hours ago, barbara said:

I know they don't need auto-tune but got into an argument with a friend of Chris',

Show him this: 

And others like it