The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Omg he looks so cool dancing in his uniform! :party2:

Does the heart good to see him dance.  I doubt the uniform allows for full body movement - but he looks so happy and proud.  A little more than six months until he's back.

I found the tiny, short posting about Jin going to Yoongi's military camp enlistment.  It was a reel and those disappear - I had saved it, though.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Dv8vXPF1z/?igsh=MTBlZjE4YzMxOA%3D%3D

On 4/4/2024 at 6:44 PM, barbara said:

I like this - don't think I've seen it before, but I feel it vindicates my belief that our guys don't need auto-tune to sound good.

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C5VcnhVvGg5/?xmt=AQGzaiYhcmK9VyrEr6y12zEF2In-KOgiWWu4SoNw25Zgbg

I think people need to stop seeing auto-tune as something evil. It's a stilistic instrument and some songs live from the stratetic use and placement of auto-tune to generate certain effects.

If a person can't sing, their voice will sound worse with a-t, not better! It can make an ok voice sound slightly better, yes, but really, people need to stop thinking about a-t like it's the devil.

And if people don't believe the guys can sing and you want to get into a discussion with them, show them clips of the guys randomly singing without a mic at their mouths (like jk during carpool karaoke)😉.

On 4/4/2024 at 9:12 PM, Whoopiewoop said:

... 50 ... and I don't agree with it being next year. Absolutely no chance. They need at least 6 months to prepare themselves. Any tour would start in 2026.

Agree. I think we will get a comeback in 25 and a tour in 26. They need time for themselves (I hope they take it!) and time to get back into their "roles" as idols. Cause it's not only the singing and dancing that needs to be polished after 18months, they also need to get back into the whole idol live, with all it's rules on behavior and so on....(or they take it as a chance to get rid of these idol rules some more).

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Hobi went to check out the HOTS Pop-up. In uniform.

Incredible happy to see him and these pictures. The uniform is clearly not made for dancing or he didn't want to go all out.

BUT:

Spoiler

He went in uniform! So he wasn't there during his privat time(?). Not like Namjoon in the museum in civil clothing. Soooo.....isn't this the same situation like with Tae? Tae was at a soccer game in uniform, meaning not during his privat time. The only difference is, that Hobi posted about him going. And on the other hand, we have pictures the guys posted of them getting something to eat with their group in uniform and it clearly was a privat gathering.....so my guess: uniforms are also worn during privat time they have that aren't off days. Civil clothes during off days. With this thinking I can still enjoy Hobis pictures, otherwise I would think something might be going on.

33 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

....still haven't found the time to watch the other episodes🙈.

I've watched the four that are out.  Interesting top see who inspired Hobi and fun to watch him learn FAST. But also believe that Hobi is a quantum leap above the dancers who he has loved.  He can do it all, he learns almost instantly, can sing and is a great writer/producer.   I don't think this 6 episode special is illuminating but don't think someone who is not a fan of Hobi and/or hip hop would enjoy it.

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

It seems every account of Jin is about how handsome, kind, and respectful he is. 

...and JK, lol. Tries so hard to be sexy and tough and, even in military, he's seen as a kid. All eyes and nose.

I think that Jin has always been a very thoughtful and kind man.  I suspect it has a lot to do with how be was raised, though all the members are kind.  And JK - five months ago, and still today, the top global solo superstar, but seen as just a kid, though he is older than most recruits.

I didn't want them to have to go into the military but, in a way, it's kind of returned all seven to the same level after varying degrees of solo success. I am so curious about how their experience, and aging slightly, will impact their behavior and performances.  Will they ever do choreo like Fire or Dope or even Run BTS.  They will not be, in any way, a boy band.

I think one of them said that they see this as an opportunity to define what the “adult“ idol group looks like.  It will be different.  They are pioneers.

Just about two months until Jin is discharged.  The time went faster than I expected.

Just got back from the cinema. It's so cool seeing the concert (yes, it’s the concert) on a large screen and having the nice dolby around sound. If you can go, do it!

BUT:

It's kind of crazy how much time the transitions between songs and the talking take during the real concert. Cause they cut these parts all out, put in the three collab performances with the members, added a bit of narrated behind the scene moments and still made this whole thing only around 80min long including ending credits! The concert was a mixture of first half last day of encore in seoul and second half maybe first or second day of encore concert (easy to see, cause no crying Yoongi).

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Just got back from the cinema. It's so cool seeing the concert (yes, it’s the concert) on a large screen and having the nice dolby around sound. If you can go, do it!

BUT:

It's kind of crazy how much time the transitions between songs and the talking take during the real concert. Cause they cut these parts all out, put in the three collab performances with the members, added a bit of narrated behind the scene moments and still made this whole thing only around 80min long including ending credits! The concert was a mixture of first half last day of encore in seoul and second half maybe first or second day of encore concert (easy to see, cause no crying Yoongi).

Nooo, why are you spoiling? 😭😭😭 We got tickets for Saturday

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

BUT:

Still on the fence about going, mostly due to the 80 minute length and having watched a stream of the concert.  Yes, there is SO much talking by all the members - and TXT- between sets and songs, and especially at the end of a show.  How much of the movie is behind the scenes and, maybe, dialog with Jimin, Tae and JK?    And it's expensive -------

9 hours ago, Faithyu said:

BUT:

😭😭 I had a ticket to go see it in IMAX tonight, but because of everything, I couldn't go and worked instead.

Hopefully I can squeeze in time for it this Saturday but it's not looking promising....

12 hours ago, barbara said:

that they see this as an opportunity to define what the “adult“ idol group looks like. 

That one was definitely not Jin. I simply can't imagine him ever acting "adult". He knows when to take things serious and be responsible, but he's a goofball at heart