The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

12 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Jin's voice has a whole different color in this clip. I don't think I would have recognized it without his face

That doesn't sound like him at all. It doesn't even sound like him in a lower register. Wth was he doing with his voice there?!

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Our Tae atended a soccer game today.

Hide contents

Looks like even in the military he still has his manager and bodyguards with him. Good job, Hybe. 

3 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Hide contents

It's starting, though. What we all feared is finally happening.

My thoughts:

Spoiler

1. Tae looks a lot more like his baby Bangtan self from the early days now. Makes me wonder just how underweight he was before enlisting.

2. I can't wrap.my head around Tae being in the military and still having bodyguards and managers following him around everywhere. This must have been a one-off especially for the game?

3. I wonder why Tae/BigHit agreed to this, because I thought they weren't going to do these kinds of things while enlisted. Especially if it was a promotional request from a government entity. 

4. Happy as I am to see Tae out enjoying things, I still worry. I keep thinking of what happened to Psy, where, because he kept  having to do stuff related to his music career/fame during his enlistment, the government decided afterwards that he hadn't fulfilled the enlistment requirements and dragged him back for another two years of service. 

5. I want to hear what BigHit has to say about it.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

My thoughts:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Tae looks a lot more like his baby Bangtan self from the early days now. Makes me wonder just how underweight he was before enlisting.

2. I can't wrap.my head around Tae being in the military and still having bodyguards and managers following him around everywhere. This must have been a one-off especially for the game?

3. I wonder why Tae/BigHit agreed to this, because I thought they weren't going to do these kinds of things while enlisted. Especially if it was a promotional request from a government entity. 

4. Happy as I am to see Tae out enjoying things, I still worry. I keep thinking of what happened to Psy, where, because he kept  having to do stuff related to his music career/fame during his enlistment, the government decided afterwards that he hadn't fulfilled the enlistment requirements and dragged him back for another two years of service. 

5. I want to hear what BigHit has to say about it.

My thoughts - I'm happy Tae got to do something kind of normal and somehow think it wasn't something forced on him.  Hybe knew he was going - and I understand he had both his own and JK's bodyguards with him (which kind of shows that the military doesn't feel confident of protecting him themselves - or maybe Hybe doesn't think so ). His hair is longer than I thought it would be.  This post includes his reaction to the playing of Dynamite in the stadium.  (And we'll see if the gov't trys more of this.  I think Tae would be pleased that he could bring other members of his unit.  And we don't really know where he is stationed, but this sort of indicates he's in Seoul.)

https://www.threads.net/@suga_bighitentertainmemt/post/C5LAFw1NCI2/?xmt=AQGzT8x9TuC2NKD61HQIJT0pmRg40kSgFO2EkKm5KpeHoA

The ARMY day and dance workshop at the HOTS Pop-up.

I'm so envious right now. Why oh why don't I live in Korea....

Wow - I'd have gone to that. Someone posted on tthe day of the pop-up opening that entrance was limited and standing in line only gave you one entry so people couldn't save a spot for a friend.  And that the little/young dancer from the Neuron MV was in the line ahead of her...

On 3/29/2024 at 4:17 PM, ralucutzagy said:

:loveeyes:

So happy to see Namjoon namjooning on his off days🥰

On 3/30/2024 at 11:43 AM, ralucutzagy said:

wow sounds really good!!! :loveeyes:

Soooo looking forward to the MV tomorrow. It sounds great😁😎🔥.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG!!! :woop:

they seem to like the Le Sserafim members, cool (if its true)

Guys, don't forget it's April Fool's in Korea. All these announcements might be true but they could also be pranks.

this would be really bad jokes though.....and do they even do fools day? lets hope they are true, I wouldn't be surprised if thats the case.

Aaaand, I'm a happy girl:grin:. They added cinemas for the Agust D movie and I just got myself a ticket:dancingpooh:.

It's under 90min though....as we know his concert took excactly two hours, it clearly wont be the full concert:think:.

Isn't there already a  deluxe “ version of Golden?   Haven't a clue if they do April's Fool in Korea.

I am disappointed to hear that the AgustD concert film is only 90 minutes.  I thought, and believe it was part of the initial promotion, that this would be different than the livestream because it included behind the scene and backstage footage.  They can't possibly show much of that if they've already edited out at least a half an hour of concert - unless they cut all the ARMY applause.

And I read more about the soccer game Tae was at - it was not in Seoul, but in Chuncheon, Gangwon-do and that's actually close to 50 miles from Seoul, so he mustt be based near that.  Do we suppose he has bodyguards with him?   Why?  That would mean bodyguards need to be at the ready at all times near all the bases.