The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

27 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Not by comparison to the actual concert

True - but I was adding the cost of streaming, etc.  I'll probably break down and so on Saturday.  You should, too - getting away from the stressors of the last five days would be healthy.  You could use the break.

And of course Jin is already showing us he will be the same sweet, goofy guy.  But they won't be, aren't, 22.

i just watched the fifth episode of Hope on the Street and still believe Hobi has taken all that he's learned and made it his own.  A fusion.  This documentary, and seeing him at his pop-up affirms that dance is still life to him and he hasn't lost the passion, won't.

But, I wonder what I would think if I was walking down a street in a city,, or where ever, and came upon a couple of funkily dressed dudes just dancing their hearts out - maybe without actual music playing, and wonder what they were doing.  I have never seen anything like this, spontaneously, on a city street, but it would be fun to.

9 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Nooo, why are you spoiling? 😭😭😭 We got tickets for Saturday

I'm sorry🙈....hope you can still enjoy it to the max on saturday💜.

9 hours ago, barbara said:

Still on the fence about going, mostly due to the 80 minute length and having watched a stream of the concert.  Yes, there is SO much talking by all the members - and TXT- between sets and songs, and especially at the end of a show.  How much of the movie is behind the scenes and, maybe, dialog with Jimin, Tae and JK?    And it's expensive -------

This time, under spoiler😉:

Spoiler

it's maybe 6 to 8min and not like a real behind the scene video, they are all on youtube anyway, more like a collage of video snippets (but with for me some unknown scenes, which makes me hope for a making off video some day) with Yoongi's narration over it, things he said in other videos before. No dialog happening.

Guess it’s mire expensive in the US, it's "only" 15€ here🤷🏼‍♀️.

I have seen the concert stream twice, know where to find the concert online to watch again, but seeing it on a large screen with great audio was worth every cent. It's just not something I can experience at home (sadly, not having a home cinema for my own pleasure😉)

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

😭😭 I had a ticket to go see it in IMAX tonight, but because of everything, I couldn't go and worked instead.

Hopefully I can squeeze in time for it this Saturday but it's not looking promising....

I hope you can find the time to go🍀🙏💜

13 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I'm sorry🙈....hope you can still enjoy it to the max on saturday💜.

This time, under spoiler😉:

Hide contents

it's maybe 6 to 8min and not like a real behind the scene video, they are all on youtube anyway, more like a collage of video snippets (but with for me some unknown scenes, which makes me hope for a making off video some day) with Yoongi's narration over it, things he said in other videos before. No dialog happening.

Guess it’s mire expensive in the US, it's "only" 15€ here🤷🏼‍♀️.

I have seen the concert stream twice, know where to find the concert online to watch again, but seeing it on a large screen with great audio was worth every cent. It's just not something I can experience at home (sadly, not having a home cinema for my own pleasure😉)

I hope you can find the time to go🍀🙏💜

The cost is about $25-30, depending on the theatre.  With taxes, etc., it's more.  There will, no doubt, be something to buy on Weverse.  There's already a pay-for-it Road to D-Day.  Weverse never misses an opportunity to make money.  Kind of makes me grateful the Run BTS episodes and Bon Voyage have been free.

Anyone know what the low note that Jin sings in Dionysus is? 

I'm trying to figure out the guys, especially Jin's, exact range. I read that Jin's is 5 octaves, another place that it's 4 octaves, but most are saying 3, and even in Suchwita, apparently Suga said that Jin "can sing over 2 octaves, 3 octaves". But Suga says it as if it's impressive and unusual, which I found odd because2-3 octaves is pretty standard for a professional singer.  Most of what I read about the vocal line seems to have them all around 3 octaves, except for the occasional person who thinks that Tae has the widest vocal range, but considering that Suga talked with praise about Jin's range and JK says it's Jin, I'm guessing it's Jin.

My best guess is that people who are saying 3 octaves mean in full voice and people who are saying 4-5 octaves mean, including the falsetto (but it also seems like it's normal to include the falsetto in a male range so that doesn't seem right either). 

ETA: it seems that Tae's fans are basing his vocal range from the high note in Stigma but I also read that Tae said that he won't sing that high anymore because it will damage his vocal chords

Damn. A BTS concert finally comes to my theater and only 3 tickets sold tonight. It doesn't look the next one will be coming to my theater :(

I'm taking 2 of my friends to see it tomorrow. Hopefully they have fun and it picks up over the weekend. @barbara, if you have a Marcus theaters, you can buy Diamond discount tickets for $8. I'm not 100% sure they'll work on this but they say that they're good for any movie that's not listed as an "Alt Event" or "VIP Seating" 

3 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Damn. A BTS concert finally comes to my theater and only 3 tickets sold tonight. It doesn't look the next one will be coming to my theater :(

I'm taking 2 of my friends to see it tomorrow. Hopefully they have fun and it picks up over the weekend. @barbara, if you have a Marcus theaters, you can buy Diamond discount tickets for $8. I'm not 100% sure they'll work on this but they say that they're good for any movie that's not listed as an "Alt Event" or "VIP Seating" 

It's only  playing at a few theatres on Saturday and most shows have few seats left - it was only available the two days.  I still haven't decided.  I just saw that Weverse is selling a vinyl LP now - I have the CD and no record player anyway....   Still utterly convinced that there will be something similar to the theatre film for sale on Weverse in a little while.  It won't be the same as in a theatre, but I do have a pretty big tv. And did record, on my phone, the stream, though I haven't tried to watch it since, except Life Goes On that I saved on the phone....

They seem able to release something new every couple of months, or less, even with the members no where to be seen.  So, with it being two months until Jin returns and while he's sure to do a couple of Lives and messaging, I don't imagine he'll be able to release anything new for a couple of months after that, not if he wants to do all the promotional stuff, too.  Weverse will have something else fill the gap.    But I do think Jin will have new stuff out before Hobi gets out in October....

(I can't wait for that first notice that a Live has begun..... ) 

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae ... wtf ...😨😨😨😳😳😳

Tae looks almost like Namjoon now! :10636614:

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like he deleted his back picture🤔..... hope he had a good rest and enjoyed his vacation days😊.

19 hours ago, barbara said:

The cost is about $25-30, depending on the theatre.  With taxes, etc., it's more.  There will, no doubt, be something to buy on Weverse.  There's already a pay-for-it Road to D-Day.  Weverse never misses an opportunity to make money.  Kind of makes me grateful the Run BTS episodes and Bon Voyage have been free.

Wow, thats pricy😱.....

Pretty sure we will get the concert including a making off as dvd/vod soon, yes.

Regarding BV:

Spoiler

Its not for free, we just know where to get it😉

1 hour ago, barbara said:

I think it looks like marks from a heavy backpack. And the translation of his written insta post was wonky as heck, but it sounds like they did some heavy training before the vacation days.

13 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

It's so good to hear abt him from time to time ... I hope Yoongi is doing fine, too ... sigh

And it's good that there is no picture if they didn't wont it taken, it's called respect of privacy!

But Lee Know beeing there? I know BangChan is part of the 97liner group, never heard that Lee Know was part of it as well.... But he was their background dancer, so it wouldn't surprise me that much if this was true🤷🏼‍♀️.