The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

TxT is coming back soon, too. The preview sounds great.

They are improving and maturing.  I got a presale code but likely can't go to a concert because of cost - but am buying tickets anyway, provided they are not crazy expensive.  Curious to know if when a person signs on and gets into the waiting room effects one's place in the queue with the actual sale opens.

Only two days to Hobi's release ! 

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Get ready to report hundreds of comments on that day.

Yup. The people organizing that particular protest action have completely lost the plot. Definitely antis amongst them as opposed to genuine activism

On 3/26/2024 at 4:11 PM, ralucutzagy said:

TxT is coming back soon, too. The preview sounds great.

Looking forward to this comeback. The snippet of the title track with Yeonjun's voice sounds so cool😎🤩.

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Get ready to report hundreds of comments on that day.

This is so ridiculous....I have no words for this. Still no idea why anyone thinks they need to do this. Also pretty sure antis are part of this....

Spoiler

Or Army's that are a bit delulu🙄....

9 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

First episode is already out!:loveshower:

Hide contents

It's really good.  Already watched it and am only a little bummed that I have to wait a week for the next episode.

As to the whoever-they-are suggesting unwelcoming comments for Jin's return - I think they are anti's.  There are plenty of ways to be part of activism for peace and sanity.  They could put their energy and time into those.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Also pretty sure antis are part of this....

The more I look into it on Twitter,  the more convinced I am. 

Also, 

Spoiler

It's ugly and disgusting that they're such a painful calamity as an excuse to come after Bangtan

For those who might be interested, I'm  currently signed into the waiting page for TXT's 'Act: Promise' presale. I'm trying for one of the New York shows but owing to not being completely made of money, I'm doing this more to have a look than to buy a ticket.

because

Spoiler

If I do get a ticket, then I'll be attending all by myself and I'm not entirely comfortable with traipsing around New Yorķ completely solo, especially late at night on a Saturday, after the concert lets out

Queue is long! I missed the opening of the queue and when I joined, I was 12000+ in line

Update: I'm now 8013th in the queue and Ticketmaster has posted a notice that ticket availability is limited.

Update at 20 minutes in: now I'm #3980 in the queue

Yeah, so that was instructive but a waste of time. For future reference: the GA floor standing only tickets are soundcheck, and have a fixed price around $400 to $500 and come with the usuall  soundcheck perks. 

The fan presale, fixed-price, 'cheap' tickets are in back half of all the sections, or in nosebleeds.  These run from $64 to $122

The first four rows of every section, at least, seem to be "official platinum" - aka dynamic pricing - and the prices are WILD. They run the gamut from $250 to $999. 

Just insanity. 

Also, looks like Washington DC is not a popular venue - still lots available there after an hour

18 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yeah, so that was instructive but a waste of time. For future reference: the GA floor standing only tickets are soundcheck, and have a fixed price around $400 to $500 and come with the usuall  soundcheck perks. 

The fan presale, fixed-price, 'cheap' tickets are in back half of all the sections, or in nosebleeds.  These run from $64 to $122

The first four rows of every section, at least, seem to be "official platinum" - aka dynamic pricing - and the prices are WILD. They run the gamut from $250 to $999. 

Just insanity. 

Also, looks like Washington DC is not a popular venue - still lots available there after an hour

Is  “like “ the appropriate response here?