The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I am confused with the new message from Weverse regarding multiple memberships.  Wondering if they are going to want me, for instance, to buy a separate Global membership for BTS if I want to use the Global and US shop for purchases - I really don't know what they are talking about...

Dana on TikTok and her mobsh*it topic explains it well

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGePg3YdQ/

7 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Dana on TikTok and her mobsh*it topic explains it well

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGePg3YdQ/

Seriously, it still makes no sense to buy multiple memberships - collect like Pokemon cards.  As a USA member, I can still buy from Global so it seems ridiculous to buy that one.  I know that Japan's shop does get some different merch but bet the shipping on that is crazy.  The only conceivable benefit there may be, down the line, is that we'd get additional codes for concert queues.  Maybe.  But we'd also need two browsers going at the same time and two TM, or whoever, accounts, and as @rockstaryuzu  can attest, if you get on TM even a few times in a row, they'll think you're a bot.

14 hours ago, barbara said:

I don't think we've seen this before.  I didn't know that JK even had a listening party for Golden.

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C4uyqaHPuKv/?xmt=AQGz9Pybbc9L2iL5R5jKdYgbmAnugmMOJJg19KXlHJ6m6A

He did and sadly there was no filming bc Jin and Yoongi were there too and well the whole military bs ... ugh

wow look at that place! so fancy 

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

He did and sadly there was no filming bc Jin and Yoongi were there too and well the whole military bs ... ugh

I think they are referring to themselves, the poster. Guests were not allowed to film.

I'm sure there is some sort of company video. After all, they did avoid filming Jin during Hobi's enlistment so it's definitely possible. 

39 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

I think they are referring to themselves, the poster. Guests were not allowed to film.

I'm sure there is some sort of company video. After all, they did avoid filming Jin during Hobi's enlistment so it's definitely possible. 

Interesting - as there was plenty of footage of the Jack in the Box listening party.  BigHit could easily have kept enlisted members out of it.  And it's possible that will be content that drops during a lull - maybe before Jin comes back or for Festa or in the fall.  And yes - I, too, think that Jin's finger is in the one photo - pointing at JK's nose.  It could be him doing the peace sign, too, but the pointed finger is Jin.  I can't believe that spotting his finger is exciting to me - there has been no March Jin message, yet...Less than 3 months until his discharge.

TXT has officially made the ISU playlist. Magic was the first song I heard in the arena today.

The pub where I stopped for breakfast was also playing Closer Than This over the loudspeakers 

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

We will see what happens.....mixed feelings about it honestly🤷🏼‍♀️

Me, too.  Happy, of course, for JK to get recognition - and the songs are all in English which we know is a plus for the stinkin' Grammys - but I wonder how hard a win would hit the other guys who have so wanted to win one.  

No need to really wonder until we see the noms, but so so doubtful he'd win - depending on the category.

The whole Interview.

Military Talk:

Spoiler

When I saw the news about JK working in the kitchen and beeing a cook, I was like "ok, yeah, fine".

And today it hit me like "wait, what?!?". This fit, strong and physical active guy was placed into the kitchen??? Did not expect this at all. I try not to read anything into it, but I don't think anyone would have expected him in such a position.