The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

16 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Off topic, figure skating:

Hide contents

I'm not really sure how to start a post/thread in the isu event forum, but just had a look at the results off the mens short....it looks like nothing went right for Kevin, not sure if I want to see what happened, he placed 31 off 32 in the short😔😥

Edit:

Hide contents

I just watched the mens short....honestly, Kevin came on the ice and he already looked like he had given up, and that's what happened. He looks like he just wants to run away. The commentator said he had a desaster of a free program at the french nationals, with six falls....no idea what's going on with him, but it feels sad.

Spoiler

I watched it live and, yeah. 😟☹️☹️. Don't know what's up with Kevin but his head was not in the game.

No one had a clean skate, either. 

I can assure all that the Feb issue with Tae on the front is no actually out in Korea yet.  Nice to see Yoongi in PARIS  - my caps and letters and shifting still off - and wontt be fixed anytime soon sinbcce i wasn;t able to visit my tech expertt on my way home from Korea  - a trip that took three plus days.  And barely geting home tonight - didn't get home this afternoon and running on fumes....

So I guess 4 of them have female doppelgangers.

Namjoon's:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=391848853259516&set=pcb.2099714473761261

I seriously thought this was an edit of Joon but in the comments, they're saying she's in some drama

Hobi's:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=391848899926178&set=pcb.2099714473761261

Comments have a couple other suggestions as well.

...and of course there's Jiwoo

201469163_1280.webp

And we've all heard of JK's 

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=391848743259527&set=pcb.2099714473761261

V for Compose Coffee. Sadly no English subtitles 

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

Just like JK would say, damn! :drama:

'Chapter 2 is not about taking our shirts off.'

Yeah, Tae. Sure.

9 hours ago, barbara said:

I can assure all that the Feb issue with Tae on the front is no actually out in Korea yet.  Nice to see Yoongi in PARIS  - my caps and letters and shifting still off - and wontt be fixed anytime soon sinbcce i wasn;t able to visit my tech expertt on my way home from Korea  - a trip that took three plus days.  And barely geting home tonight - didn't get home this afternoon and running on fumes....

Sounds like an exhausting nightmare😱. Hug for you:hugs:

I have so much stuff to catch up on.

We arrived late last night from a trip to Paris and Disney, so I had absolutely no time to keep up with everything. We just watched the last two episodes of the documentary though and my sister and I found ourselves crying during the last one as true siblings. We can both be such a sobbing mess for little things.

I did see the tweet of the person showing Yoongi's photos at the Valentino store a couple of hours after it was posted yesterday. We had just passed that place but my plantar fasciitis on my left foot and the 15kg backpack I was carrying prevented me from walking back down the Champs-Élysées to where we had come from to see it for myself (I really need to get that checked) so I'm a bit miffed at having missed it.

Do we have more information on whether we're going ahead with the charting of the first two albums? I feel like it was the talk for a week in December but I haven't seen anything else about it.