The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 часа назад, Faithyu сказал:

Hope there will be new pics of Jimin and JK soon😊. Seems like their training base doesn't post as much as the other one.

I saw an article that said JK and Jimin wasn’t happy about attention they receive now. And they were deleted from the app where relatives (and fans) can receive updates about their military service (don’t know if it’s true)

31 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I saw an article that said JK and Jimin wasn’t happy about attention they receive now. And they were deleted from the app where relatives (and fans) can receive updates about their military service (don’t know if it’s true)

that is true. they had a 'star soldier' section for families and fans.  jin evidently had been on one list.  it was Hybe who insisted they all be off any such list (and it was probably the photos that were the principal cause). intellectual property rights.  They will have their phones back and can talk to family and friends like any of the other guys.  We never saw any of those pic of jin, i don't think.

6 hours ago, barbara said:

Damn United keeps filling up flights - how an 40 people buy full fare last minute tickets within five days of a flight? 

Again? Maybe it's customers from a codeshare partner? I can't think of anything else that would give them repeated customer volume of that level

5 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Honestly, it would have been strange if RM didn't made platoon leader or second in comand....

So, I was talking to my friend who's ex-military and mentioned V being 2inC for his group. And then I learned something.  Not sure if ROKA does this, but at least in the Canadian Forces basic training, the command positions are rotated amongst all the members of a section so that everyone takes a turn and gets to try it out. The idea being, I guess, that it's easier to follow commands as a soldier if you have some experience with how leadership makes decisions. Plus it gives the trainers a chance to see who has aptitude for leadership and who doesn't, AND it ensures that no matter what losses a section experiences, everyone in the group knows how to take command if need be - there'll always be someone with leadership  skills available to take over. 

If ROKA does the same thing, we can probably expect to see Jimin and JK with the blue tags on sometime soon, too

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

:girlsigh:

Nice casual photo, not only of them, but of the whole group - see the lads in the front row doing peace signs? (or Victory signs, whichever). I bet they're feeling proud of themselves after getting through CBR, that stuff's no joke according to my ex-military friend.

42 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Nice casual photo, not only of them, but of the whole group - see the lads in the front row doing peace signs? (or Victory signs, whichever). I bet they're feeling proud of themselves after getting through CBR, that stuff's no joke according to my ex-military friend.

i think Jin said it was the worst.

Part of it includes going into a sealed room which is then filled with tear gas and they all have something like 30 seconds or a minute to put their gas masks on and make their way out, so yeah