The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 часа назад, barbara сказал:

Has there been anything written about what he is pursuing?

No, there was no info. And I hope that we will know (IF we will know), Namjoon will tell us by HIMSELF

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

No, there was no info. And I hope that we will know (IF we will know), Namjoon will tell us by HIMSELF

If I recall correctly,  BigHit made an announcement about where Jin and Hobi were assigned, so probably will do the same for the rest of them

3 часа назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

If I recall correctly,  BigHit made an announcement about where Jin and Hobi were assigned, so probably will do the same for the rest of them

I mean....we need official information, not from some strange apps

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

He has to be in some special unit - who else gets a day off (or more) after the first month of training?  He was able to post on instagram and that was not an option for Jin or Hobi - most recruits don't even have access to their phones for 100 days.  Tae posted, too.  I wonder what divisions or special units get this sort of special treatment - or, if not special, out of the ordinary.

1 hour ago, barbara said:

He has to be in some special unit - who else gets a day off (or more) after the first month of training?  He was able to post on instagram and that was not an option for Jin or Hobi - most recruits don't even have access to their phones for 100 days.  Tae posted, too.  I wonder what divisions or special units get this sort of special treatment - or, if not special, out of the ordinary.

It's the elite warrior/special warrior thing that both he and Tae qualified for. If they meet a certain standard in training, they get rewarded with 'elite warrior' status which includes extra privileges like more vacation days, faster promotions, and apparently at Nonsan, they get to stay out all night on their graduation day.

I think it's the exact same thing Jin and Hobi achieved. Without the part where they're being offered drill instructor jobs