The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

So RM & V are going to the same base and Jimin and JK are going to the same base? Makes me wonder if the Tannies could have been together if they went in at the same time - and I wonder why Jin was the only one put on Front line. 

I'd take this with a grain of sand and not pay attention to it. Jin was already disappointed when the media published his enlistment date. I'd prefer to wait for BH's news. Their news on their timing.

8 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

So RM & V are going to the same base and Jimin and JK are going to the same base? Makes me wonder if the Tannies could have been together if they went in at the same time - and I wonder why Jin was the only one put on Front line. 

Oh, this must be thing so many people on my tl are talking about not spreading, b/c it's not coming ftom any official source

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Holy 💩. Apparently this was inside security,  in the boarding gate area. WTF

https://twitter.com/613__haru/status/1729877981840224582?t=gfKdJVnrmZfGTZRYbsZLSQ&s=19

What airport is this?  At Incheon, there is absolutely no way to be in the gate area until you have a boarding pass and have gone through security.

I am also going to wait for BigHit announcements of enlistment dates - but I believe that when Jin went in, he had chosen that base because he would be getting more days off, being near the front lines.  Haven't a clue if that's true or not.  But both Hobi and Jin went in on Tuesdays.  The supposed date for Jimin and JK is a Tuesday.  I had thought, maybe, that Tuesday was the day training started all over - but it may be a wrong assumption.  But clearly Tuesday is the day for the bases that Jin and Hobi went to.

It's only a couple of weeks away.  I am not ready.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I just scrolled through YouTube and under a post that announced Jimin's win was the first comment "why not Tae😭😭".....

Holy guacamoly, are these people serious? Of course it would have been nice if EVERY member won an award. Thats not the case, so just be happy for the members who have won!:animated-smileys-angry-052: I want to ban these people from beeing Army🤬....

3 hours ago, Luminous said:

Forgive me for my biased opinion but BTS with 6 solo albums and lots of singles should have AOTY. They are still BTS (I know it's against all rules)

😂, that is a nice interpretation. 

But i'm also happy for Seventeen😊

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hybe slayed. I just wish TxT would've won more...

yes, a second award would have been nice.....

i really don't get the new jeans hype, but I need to accept that many seem to love their music🤷🏼‍♀️.

41 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

i really don't get the new jeans hype, but I need to accept that many seem to love their music🤷🏼‍♀️.

The thing about New Jeans is that, like their music or not, they were a breath of fresh air in K-Pop. It was all about some of their MVs as well. I really liked the one for Cool with you. It has such a sad but beautiful story.

Their songs don't give me anything personally, and their voices sound all the same so I'm on the 'meh' train when it comes to them.

I prefer Lesserrafim, totally not getting the fuss over New Jeans at all. But it's all Hybe in the end, which means our guys indirectly benefit, and that's what I care about. 

I feel like TXT not winning more has more to do with MOA not having their voting game figured out than anything

3 hours ago, barbara said:

What airport is this?  At Incheon, there is absolutely no way to be in the gate area until you have a boarding pass and have gone through security.

No idea, but it has to be either Gimpo or Incheon

38 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I prefer Lesserrafim, totally not getting the fuss over New Jeans at all. But it's all Hybe in the end, which means our guys indirectly benefit, and that's what I care about. 

I feel like TXT not winning more has more to do with MOA not having their voting game figured out than anything

No idea, but it has to be either Gimpo or Incheon

Not Incheon.  Seriously, you can't get to the gates without going through security and you can't get through security without a boarding pass.  It looks pretty fancy for Gimpo, but I'll look more closely when I'm there.

MOA may become much more vocal and strong by the inevitable influx of ARMY wanting to support the little brothers of our members.  I hope so, anyway.  I was disappointed that TXT did not win more.  I'm not sure of the time frame included in the awards, but FREEFALL and Chasing that Feeling are both award-worthy.