The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

38 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Nice😍. Ateez is also attending. Now give me TXT and a live stream and I'm a really happy girl😁.

There are some strange things going on with the k-pop festivals. The London k-pop lux this september has been cancelled. K-pop flex festival that was last year for the first time in germany, was first postponed and is now also cancelled/postponed. It will happen as k-pop lux next year. And k-pop bang festival in germany is also now happening next year instead of october i think.....

What the heck happened, that suddenly three big festivals had to be postponed? Do all idol groups suddenly have schedules that are more important? Of course, one can't hold a festival if there are no groups....think it's really, really strange.

And I hate asmr, but next to the sound of Yuzu's blade on the ice, the sound of synchron dancing feet is so satisfying.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

They are not saying that JK and/or Tae will be there.  Truly, I think it's possible both will be enlisted by then. Maybe.  I'm having doubts about my ability to guess when members will be going in.  I feel like RM should have enlisted by now.  Jimin, too, except he's such an important support for the other members doing their solo stuff.  Tae's promotions will be over in a month or so (and Jimin's were over months ago).  JK is the only one who has not had his full album out there (but will in October).  I wish I had insight into what sort of agreement the members made amongst themselves about when they'd go in.  The public face of it was  "after solo promotions" but only Jin and Hobi have done so.  Yoongi will be in soon, so he is true to that agreement (next Tuesday?).  It is a puzzlement - but so happy that Jin's time is more than half way done.  You don't get out unless you go in.  And as much as I have missed Jin and his laugh and his voice, I am genuinely surprised at how fast those 9 months felt.  Hobi is still four months from being half way done - and that seems oddly like forever.

Yeah - but what's up with these cancellations?  Does someone know another pandemic is on its way? Or are the management teams for these groups just dropping the ball?

And I bet TXT will announce another long tour that will start sometime before winter.  Striking while the iron is hot.  Maybe something announced after this next comeback on October?

Jin's message for September - it doesn't have subs on Weverse yet but it does on YouTube - and I had the weirdest thought watching it.  I half wonder if he shot this since he has been in the military.  He says he has no makeup on (and doesn't seem to) but I have this sneaky suspicion that he's wearing a wig.  They have great wigs at Hybe.  It still was shot a while ago, because Tae's hair says a lot.  JK doesn't poke his head in but that would have made it easier to nail down the time.

I don't know.  Maybe I'm being too suspicious...  thoughts?

4 hours ago, barbara said:

Jin's message for September - it doesn't have subs on Weverse yet but it does on YouTube - and I had the weirdest thought watching it.  I half wonder if he shot this since he has been in the military.  He says he has no makeup on (and doesn't seem to) but I have this sneaky suspicion that he's wearing a wig.  They have great wigs at Hybe.  It still was shot a while ago, because Tae's hair says a lot.  JK doesn't poke his head in but that would have made it easier to nail down the time.

I don't know.  Maybe I'm being too suspicious...  thoughts?

hmmm I think is his own hair bc he mentioned that he just had a haircut. I think this is filmed after their Busan concert ... looks similar with his hair on Suchwita iirc ... 

JK :13877886:

https://x.com/0613frames/status/1702838107584839992?s=20

Imagine

For Vogue Korea’s October issue, JungKook teamed up w/ the editorial team to visualize four different genres of music. With an insatiable desire to conquer every single music genre, JungKook redefines himself. Jungkook was the Creative Director for his own Vogue cover shoot! Embodying The Jazz Age, Modern Hip Hop, ‘70s Punk, and British Rock in the ‘60s.

27 минут назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

https://x.com/JJK_Times/status/1702862913361575985?s=20

F6HIpB5bEAA5ZSQ?format=webp&name=small

Global Citizen Festival 2023 live stream link is up on Global Citizen YouTube Channel - September 23 at 4PM ET / September 24 at 5AM KST  https://youtube.com/live/Z5RR7UC1jHs?si=57odke8G0sGmbl5K

And JK will return to Korea today again🤯 why 

I have so much to catch up on. The last 3 weeks have been pure craziness for me and I just got back from a 4 day business trip in Stockholm :headdesk: I just want to sit on the sofa and be a potato now.

I went to a WHS store last night while waiting for my connection train and found Dazed's magazine on their shelf. I grabbed one like there was no tomorrow. It feels so nice being able to buy stuff without having to pay extortionate shipping fees.

I saw Tae's Tiny desk gig a couple of hours ago. Loved to see him having so much fun and how cute is Yeontan looking around on stage confused about what was going on. He's so well behaved.

And I think the Purple Ribbon Project needs to make a come back, asap.

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

JK :13877886:

https://x.com/0613frames/status/1702838107584839992?s=20

Imagine

For Vogue Korea’s October issue, JungKook teamed up w/ the editorial team to visualize four different genres of music. With an insatiable desire to conquer every single music genre, JungKook redefines himself. Jungkook was the Creative Director for his own Vogue cover shoot! Embodying The Jazz Age, Modern Hip Hop, ‘70s Punk, and British Rock in the ‘60s.

The British Rock thing threw me for a loop, I thought that was a tribute to Johnny Cash!