The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

People just need to stay home. What a crazy idea - stalking an idol at airport

And Incheon is not next door to anything - it takes time and effort to get out there.  I hate that they can't arrive and depart with a level of peace.  And how do they know the timing on these Nayway?  Someone in NY letting the insane people know he's left on a certain flight?  Someone at Hybe leaking travel info?

Anyway - yes, another quick turn around.  Only a young person could handle that level of jet lag whiplash.  But I think it does mean that this is the week Yoongi will leave. :weeping:   Though it would be grand for him to be able to slink off with not hoopla, I hope we get a photo of OT7 sending him off.

23 минуты назад, barbara сказал:

And Incheon is not next door to anything - it takes time and effort to get out there.  I hate that they can't arrive and depart with a level of peace.  And how do they know the timing on these Nayway?  Someone in NY letting the insane people know he's left on a certain flight?  Someone at Hybe leaking travel info?

I saw dispatch's info about live translation at 2 pm KST (IDK when exactly they posted it). And he arrived at 5-6 pm? I guess people had enough time to get to airport even if they saw this info

I saw dispatch's info about live translation at 2 pm KST (IDK when exactly they posted it). And he arrived at 5-6 pm? I guess people had enough time to get to airport even if they saw this info

I suspect some of them are there nearly every day on the chance a celeb will land. Guaranteed those are fansites

33 минуты назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

I suspect some of them are there nearly every day on the chance a celeb will land. Guaranteed those are fansites

I don’t see the problem in fansites. At least they only take photos and don’t seem to be crazy stalkers (correct me if I’m wrong).

8 minutes ago, Luminous said:

I don’t see the problem in fansites. At least they only take photos and don’t seem to be crazy stalkers (correct me if I’m wrong).

It seems to me that security for the members is pretty in control in Seoul, both Incheon and Gimpo.  It's really foreign cites where the security has seemed to be a little lax and scary.

I guess I should just be grateful I have a "life" and wouldn't want to hang out at the airport for hours hoping to catch a glimpse of someone I'm a fan of.  It's interesting that so many ARMY are completely respectful of the members when they are out and about in foreign cities, not wanting to "betray" a member's location.  Or respecting their desire to not be stalked and have photos taken.  But the airport arrival and departures are attended (shall we say swarmed?) by an element of ARMY not ascribing to that code of conduct.

They'll do anything to get a photo that they can sell for profit, though - like paparazzi only without being members of the press. So it makes sense that they would be at the airport all the time, and crowd close to celebs to try and get a better shot. That's my thinking, anyway

9 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

F6NLyoHXoAA17b8?format=webp&name=small

This most likely means that instead of doing his service as active duty (like Jin & Hoseok), he will do his service as non-active or "public service".

https://x.com/dalbitbangtan/status/1703288418845749423?s=20

Armys on X are speculating that Yoongi won't go on active service but public service! 

What does this mean for his time serving? Didn't we used to think that not having to do regular military meant longer time in....I am confused.

Edit: I don't understand why they think he isn't fit for regular service.  He had his shoulder surgery.  Did they not see his dancing in Busan?