The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Bang PD and JK and TXT all out for dinner the best part of the VMAs.  It makes me feel good that JK is interacting with the little bros.  And it was/is Yeonjun's birthday.  I was expecting a Live, too, but this is even better.

MTV is awful, but I am happy that TXT was featured.  And the K winners were spread out over, what? - five different groups? If BTS had something out this year (and they do - but not an MTV thing) they might have swept them all (except for the Blinks pushing Blackpink -).  I guess the military service requirement is giving the other groups a lot more exposure.

45 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

If you get in, you'll have to share any pics/video you get to take with us! I would love to see it.

If anyone can get in, it's going to be Amy.

Not harping on this and I know people have different opinions on the matter but interesting that, in response to all the hoopla, Koreaboo published stuff JK said:

Not only that, but a video resurfaced of Jungkook talking about smoking nine years ago. While filming Mnet‘s L.A.-based reality show American Hustle Life, Jungkook recorded a video talking about how eager he was to become an adult.

Jungkook looked forward to drinking with his hyungs, driving, and getting tattoos. These are all things that he has now accomplished.

But Jungkook also mentioned that smoking can come with becoming an adult. He spoke about his dad’s smoking habit, which he confessed he “hated.”

I want to hurry up and become an adult. You can smoke when you’re an adult. My dad smokes, too, but I really hate it.

— Jungkook

Jungkook even recorded a video message for his dad, begging him to quit smoking. He raised concerns about his father’s health.

Can I make a video letter for my dad? Dad! Please stop smoking. It’s not good for your lungs. Either buy an electronic cigarette or quit smoking. Later, it’ll be like poison, and it’ll build up in your body. I hope you watch this episode and quit smoking.

— Jungkook

30 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

I'm confused....what do they want to tell us with this? Why bring it out with a different logo/screen🤔

This is so weird -  If you just go to YouTube and plug in BTS Take Two, this is NOT what comes up.  Even if you go to BangtanTV and ask for this, you get what we've been seeing all along.  Where'd you see this?  It has 1k views and it almost seems like some kind of hack...

44 minutes ago, barbara said:

This is so weird -  If you just go to YouTube and plug in BTS Take Two, this is NOT what comes up.  Even if you go to BangtanTV and ask for this, you get what we've been seeing all along.  Where'd you see this?  It has 1k views and it almost seems like some kind of hack...

I also thought at first it is a fan upload on a fake channel, but I clicked on the channel and it was the correct one. It just popped up when I opened Youtube on my phone🤷🏼‍♀️

7 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

It's taken down now. Were they hacked? Idk what the vid was but assume it was some weird take two video?

No, just the take two track and a cover that looked like the black LY album cover🤷🏼‍♀️.

And why can I no longer multi quote?! The button is not popping up, anyone else with the same problem? 

Oh, and I can only sign in when I'm on the main page..strange things going on here...

4 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

And why can I no longer multi quote?! The button is not popping up, anyone else with the same problem? 

Oh, and I can only sign in when I'm on the main page..strange things going on here...

Both are still working for me. Weird

Tae looks so fluffy and cute!!! And he looks buff under that mesh shirt. 

He looks so good in M Countdown!!! And we will soon see Tannie's stage debut!!!! Cutiesssss

I knew that the merch would be full of Tannie hahahahah but the pet clothes?? Did not think of that! With matching human tees too! So cute!!!