The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

About that:

All I have to say is, what the heck? 

I still have a trial offer from Pandora that I haven't activated that was emailed to me from TXT.  I wonder if I should activate it and see if they are doing deletions for all Hybe artists - and will maybe create a playlist that has TXT and BTS (and that is my usual thing anyway).  Worth checking into.  Very bad on Pandora's part - why should any ARMY pay for a premium service if their playlists are getting deleted?

And I just received my Layover copy.  The packaging is really nice.  Tae (or whoever) really did a nice job with the inclusions in the boxx.

On 9/17/2023 at 12:52 PM, barbara said:

A silver lining for this alternate service for Yoongi just occurred to me.

Just thought of another silver lining. He gets to see his beloved Holly and mystery cat every day

btw, did you ladies know that V has 2 other dogs and a cat? I'm guessing these are his parents' pets?
https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/bts-members-super-adorable-pets

9 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Pandora is doing shady things to BTS and Army acocunys and playlists. This is so messed up!

Huh. I haven't had any issues with my Pandora. Maybe they're primarily targeting non-premium accounts? 

50 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

5th gen idol debut Kim Yeontan, now with his own official fancam 🥰🥰🥰

"Sensitive contenT...."  Don't we have a separate private thread for this sort of provocative content?   I don't see them, but I hope Tannie had earplugs in.