The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

14 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

This whole thread is hilarious 

ETA: Look at Baby Bam!

9 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:roll:

I think it's really cute - and nicely shades all the solos and antis at the same time

Lmaooo I love that thread!!! It's so funny!!! Like a pet idol au 🤣🤣🤣

22 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh Tannie is the cutest!!! His hair is so short he looks funny ahhaha. Cute funny 😆

Tae looks like a proud father. His gaze is so tender and full of love :softYuzu:

7 hours ago, barbara said:

Three not quite identical tweets with Tae and the ever-supportive Jimin leaving Music Bank.  Clearly, Jimin wlll not be able to enlist until all members have released full solo albums because he must be present to support each and every member,  Love him.

Jiminie is so sweet~~~

Read these threads on what Tae wrote on Jimin's album lol

They've been so busy that they haven't met up until now. Tae has been zipping to places at dizzying speed. He was already going to the airport to go to Japan for CDTV after Mubank prerecording. He wasn't even there for the winner announcement. 

Slow Dancing 1st on Mubank, its 2nd win!! 🥳🥳🥳

Oh here are some snippets of Mubank prerecording. Check the threads for more. 

Love that light grey hair on him!!

Slow Dancing challenge with New Jeans. This is my favorite one so far!! The dance is so fun, dynamic, just vibes and freedom~~ definitely works better in group. 

But that bunny emoji lowkey made my heart thump heart cuz I thought it was with JK lmaoo everyone thought so!!

Mubank Slow Dancing and For Us are up on Naver but it's geolocked for me so Imma wait for YT. 

Oh the tiny desk concert. 

Tae for Dicon. Look closely at his outfit for the white version :13877886:

Why, JK Smoke challenge on WV and tiktok too

Joon for Dazed Korea in Oct

13 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Slow dancing 2nd win!! 🥳🥳🥳

Love that light grey hair on him!!

But that bunny emoji lowkey made my heart thump heart cuz I thought it was with JK lmaoo everyone thought so!!

Mubank Slow Dancing and For Us are up on Naver but it's geolocked for me so Imma wait for YT. 

Joon for Dazed Korea in Oct

I just saw that about the "Testicle friends". I love that expression - unfortunately I don't have anyone that I can throw that term around on.

That silver platinum hair looks great on Tae but what the heck? He said he didn't want to bleach his hair for the blue (which doesn't require it to be that light) but then he goes silver? I tried to get that color but finally gave up because I bleached my hair to the point that it was breaking and there were still patches that were too dark - ended up going to a silver blue 

Seems like Hybe has a few of bunnies. With JK it makes total sense - between his cute face and big front teeth (poor guy tries so hard to distance himself from the cute image but he has to be one of the cutest idols ever - no amount of tattoos, muscles, or piercings is going to cover that up). And I just assumed Soobin was a bunny because he's so dang adorable.  I love that BTS have been such warm Sunbaenims. It seems the majority of people lash out and become bullies themselves when they're bullied but our guys grew and made a better world for those that followed them

I'm conflicted about RM's Dazed cover. That sweater is so cool looking and it makes him look enormous, but I always think it's a shame to cover up his famously incredible proportions

17 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Lol, Dangit! I saw this and searched for it on Youtube to add to my playlist and was confused because I couldn't find it. Then I thought I must have gotten the time wrong and was confused because it's past midnight KST in MN.  Searched for the video on Youtube again.

Looked a third time... :facepalm: Realized it was the wrong day.

:LOL:

24 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Lmaooo I love that thread!!! It's so funny!!! Like a pet idol au 🤣🤣🤣

Oh Tannie is the cutest!!! His hair is so short he looks funny ahhaha. Cute funny 😆

Tae looks like a proud father. His gaze is so tender and full of love :softYuzu:

Jiminie is so sweet~~~

Read these threads on what Tae wrote on Jimin's album lol

They've been so busy that they haven't met up until now. Tae has been zipping to places at dizzying speed. He was already going to the airport to go to Japan for CDTV after Mubank prerecording. He wasn't even there for the winner announcement. 

Slow Dancing 1st on Mubank, its 2nd win!! 🥳🥳🥳

Oh here are some snippets of Mubank prerecording. Check the threads for more. 

Hope we will get a video of it🙏....

The silver/grey hair....not 100% sure if I think it looks good or just "ok". Will have to watch some more footage to decide. Currently I think I liked the caramel blond better.

TXT's MV dropped today and I'm a bit confused because it only has gained 800.000 views in 7h?!? Even for Moas this seems kind of strange...

Anyway, I love the song and the MV🤩😍

F6CjTDXWYAEmCxo?format=webp&name=small

[INFO] According to a broadcasting official on the 15th, on KBS2's 'Music Bank' where V appears, Bada and V will perform Slow Dancing together on stage As a result of OSEN's coverage, V recently suggested Bada to perform on stage with him at Music Bank . Accordingly, Bada asked for the consent of the production team of Mnet's 'Street Woman Fighter 2', in which she is currently appearing, and then went on stage together with V.

20 minutes ago, Luminous said:
  Hide contents

There can't be a better MV for For Us. I'm sooooo in love with Layover

Spoiler

The MV makes me feel nostalgic and missing Layover already even though the album is barely out. Like, I'm 100% being hit with the feels train right now. And he looked so happy in the behinds. It looks like everyone had fun and enjoyed it too. So wholesome 💜

Did you notice the last part as credit was rolling, he was wearing a whole new (super hot) outfit to plaster ꪜ posters all over town?

The MV being behinds of other MVs is truly brilliant!! You are right that there cannot be a better MV for it. All the scenarios I cooked up cannot compare.

Guys, omg, please watch Mubank stages!! They are so gorgeous!! I am so in love!!! He looks breathtaking in For Us, and so young in SD!! I made a YT playlist of all the live performances so it's easier to access.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I totally loved Tae's Tiny desk!!! He sounds perfect and the band was so cool!!! 💜💜💜💜💜

and OMG TxT !!! The song is great and the boys did amazing!!!! Anitta ... ugh they could've done it very well without her ... 

Really? I think Anitta works perfect with them (the jonas brothers though were not needed in my opinion).

Its a cool genre crossing song. The only thing I miss is like Anitta singing two lines in spanish the boys singing some lines in korean.

3 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Really? I think Anitta works perfect with them (the jonas brothers though were not needed in my opinion).

Its a cool genre crossing song. The only thing I miss is like Anitta singing two lines in spanish the boys singing some lines in korean.

I think TXT could have done this just as well without her, I thought - but she is a Latin star so this will expand their popularity to So America, etc..