The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Now JK got involved in the hot beverage after spicy food discussion. 

I feel like this is what happens when they can't get together to do Run BTS. This would totally be a Run BTS episode. Run BTS X Mythbusters, actually.

38 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

They're so adorable I could die. Tae has Tannie perfectly trained. 

About the Layover pet merch - that has Barbara's name all over it. Perfect gifts for Toby and Bella.

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

They were so freaking cute:10636614:.

Yeontan on the runway, I melted....and thought, Armys please stop screaming, his poor ears🙈.

Namjoon:

His album won't come out this year, if I got it right.

And guys: I love and appreciate their honesty, really, I do....

Spoiler

but if this translation is right *sigh*....first Taes now Namjoon's confession, so incredible happy that they got through these times.

3 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

Finally For Us MV!!!!

Lol, Dangit! I saw this and searched for it on Youtube to add to my playlist and was confused because I couldn't find it. Then I thought I must have gotten the time wrong and was confused because it's past midnight KST in MN.  Searched for the video on Youtube again.

Looked a third time... :facepalm: Realized it was the wrong day.

My control freak instincts are getting to me. I've been using Scener and Stationhead and I'm so frustrated at the playlists that I have an urge to start my own stations. I keep feeling like I'm missing something because I don't get why the play lists are laid out like that and why we've abandoned Seven and Like Crazy when they're still charting. I wish Army would get organized enough to experiment with long play lists - the fandom seems so sure that it'll cause them to get filtered out as "bots" when I haven't seen any evidence on the internet to support it as long as you regularly interact with the play lists. I think Army is over thinking it. The Blinks clearly don't care - at least partially because they have such a small discography so they don't have to - and they're putting up much better numbers considering how much smaller their fandom is.

girl group talk

Spoiler

I read on Twitter that Lisa still hasn't agreed on a contract - rejected a $40 million USD contract. Weird, I thought they already re-signed.

Also rumors of another big 3rd gen group disbanding because apparently Irene of Red Velvet hasn't renewed her contract.

Of course, take the rumors with a grain of salt. Turned out that the rumors of EXO disbandment was just premature Army schadenfreude due to the lawsuit. The more I read about the way EXO treated BTS when they were rising, the more I understand why Army was gleefully rubbing their hands together.

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Hide contents

but if this translation is right *sigh*....first Taes now Namjoon's confession, so incredible happy that they got through these times.

Trigger warning: discussion suicide and depression

Spoiler

This reminds me of when Yuzu talked about wanting to die at Ciontu. Most of us Westerners thought he meant it more as an expression like we say over here but I remember reading things from Japanese people who said that it was much more serious than how Westerners interpreted it. Yuzu literally meant he wanted to kill himself not just that he was extremely upset or depressed

I wonder how Joon meant it here. He's so articulate and aware of how things can be misinterpreted that I don't know if he would use an expression like that, but on the other hand, these lives are more of a stream of consciousness so he's not necessarily thinking of that aspect.

I had a discussion with a friend recently about how ridiculous cancel culture was and people need to learn to get a life, have some empathy, and understand that people are human. She disagreed with me saying that a celebrity signs up for the position and benefits so much from it that they should be under that level of scrutiny

Maybe I'm more empathetic because I've dealt with severe bullying and social anxiety through most of my childhood and intermittently in my adult life as recently as a year ago so I understand the lasting psychological trauma it can do. 

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I feel like this is what happens when they can't get together to do Run BTS. This would totally be a Run BTS episode. Run BTS X Mythbusters, actually.

They're so adorable I could die. Tae has Tannie perfectly trained. 

About the Layover pet merch - that has Barbara's name all over it. Perfect gifts for Toby and Bella.

Toby and Bella aren't particularly tolerant of clothing.  They don't even like their rain jackets.  It is so funny (though, I guess, predictable) that Tannie would get his own clothing line.  I thought he looked completely distressed and freaked out by all the noise. The panting at the start is a sign....

He sure looks fine..

But I think Namjoon seems stressed and unsure of what's next, really (loved that he;s still God of Destruction...).  Oddly, he's the one I am most unsure of when it comes to their future plans..

More on the group documentary, but nothing new on the Jimin one, that I expect will be through Weverse.