General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I feel bad for him.

Imagine if someone stole your girlfriend (aka gold medal) and then go and become the most successful, richest, most popular celebrity in the world (aka the skating world) and you have to get beaten by him at every competition.

Ouch. I'd be like :2023:

So I give him props for that.

Except Skate Canada.

2 hours ago, GreatLakesGal said:

I wonder what would have happened if Patrick had asked Brian to coach him after the 2010 Olympics. Since Brian is a "no drama" type of coach, I'm guessing their partnership probably wouldn't have lasted too long. 

I don't know if Brian would have done it. Having Yuzu and Javi was job enough then. Coaching the best 2 in field then was a stretch. but 3?? He wouldn't have had a single hair on his head after the first year 

On 8/11/2017 at 11:38 AM, PomeloPooh said:

That's a good point. They'll probably do more pushing than the skating fed usually can. Now I just wish Boyang continue his good progress in ss & expression so that any push won't be blatant a la sochi... If Yuzu were to be there though, he'll have at least half of the audience with him unlike Yuna in sochi :laughing:

From the Beijing Olympic coverage and commentators, I think the Chinese fans are very vocal and supportive of everyone. Kind of like Japan audience. People who went to 4CC will have to verify, but I got the feeling the Korean audience were the same way.

1 hour ago, the50person said:

It's a rippon, not a tano, he has two arms aloft. Janny does tanos, whereas Yuzu sticks to rippons afaik.

Holysh*t 4T-3T with rippon wtf this upgraded ver of SEIMEI will be the dead of me :5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1):