General Yuzuru Chat

7 минут назад, SparkleSalad сказал:

(I googled ACI 2017 and it came up with American Cleaning Institute...)

How does one go about watching comps live? Here we only get Worlds and it's split up and a lot cut out and shown over a month for about an hour on weekends. Is there a streaming service or does Japanese TV show them all live or something? I'm all worked up from all that bolero-ing.

I think you can get stream practices (or was it only for SC?) using plugins for a browser like Hola etc.

Anyway I think there will be some useful links and more streaming parties :smiley-happy085:

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

How does one go about watching comps live? Here we only get Worlds and it's split up and a lot cut out and shown over a month for about an hour on weekends. Is there a streaming service or does Japanese TV show them all live or something? I'm all worked up from all that bolero-ing.

You can stream Autumn Classic at Skate Canada's DM account.

Rest of the comps are usually streamed as well.

19 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

You mean live streaming for competitions? For smaller competitions, their youtube or facebook channel could stream the competitions.. for bigger ones usually a couple tv stations will be broadcasting so we can stream through there too, and also the ISU channels usually stream their big competitions too, it's on http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/live.html?id=7

additionally, there are always nice chinese fans channeling their streams through their zhangyu channel for the bigger competitions, so can watch there too.. lots of options! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

oh and if you live in the US you can always subscribe to icenetwork and watch there (for a fee of course)

"I have been warming up for the season. Did not [rearrange] the music. People may think ‘this again?’ right now, but I [aim to] show performances that won’t make you think this way in competitions.”

source

So, SEIMEI with the same music cuts after all? Well, it's already perfect.

20 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

http://soyouwanttowatchfs.tumblr.com/tagged/how-to-watch 

this is a good place to find any stream link you like for any competition ... usually, a week before comp start they post the links... I use it often!!!