General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, xeyra said:

Not using 4Lz means he can't do two 3As. Apparently he did two 3As in the practice. So... 4Lz must happen.

Oh, NOW I get it... so the 'Lutz' is the 'MORE' the press didn't want to disclose... I LIKE IT. I LIKE IT. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. ALL MY SUFFERINGS TODAY WERE AMENDED.

Just now, MrPudding said:

Twitter is a mess. I don't care if people is not up for the repeats. No other skater would have the courage to do it :hachimaki:

It was the same with Chopin 3.0, and then he made us all shut up with FaOI. Now, it's just a case of waiting for ACI.

Now I can  eagerly anticipate the new season, Chopin 3.0 and Seimei 2.0! The quest to improve perfection :smiley-love017: I hope he will get new costumes for them. Is it too early to speculate on bling and shine :yes2: :sadPooh:

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

Twitter is a mess. I don't care if people is not up for the repeats. No other skater would have the courage to do it :hachimaki:

Meh. :snbleh: I'd rather have a repeat but upgraded jump layout than a new program with same layout. (It's all about The Gold

On 17/07/2017 at 0:15 PM, xeyra said:

SKATER SP BV LAYOUT FS BV LAYOUT* TOTAL BV
HANYU 51.01 4Lo // 3A 4T3T 105.41 4Lo 4S 3F // 4S3T 4T2T 4T1Lo3S 3Lz 3A 156.42
      111.26 4Lz 4Lo 3F // 4S3T 4T 4T1Lo3S 3A2T 3A 162.27

Two possibilities together, one with and the other without 4Lz. 3Lz location in the first layout is variable.