General Yuzuru Chat

Hi everyone! 

I'm back at home after the most amazing 4 days in Japan...I didn't want to leave Japan....:sad-smiley-046:

8 hours ago, TallyT said:

It really was wild, wasn't it? Both days.

YES it was wild wild wild...I'll make time this weekend to write here all my impressions but it's been really mind blowing. He's more beautiful, powerful, elegant and razor sharp than ever. I don't know how he does it, but his skating and dancing is truly getting yet on another level... he's truly otherworldly magnificent!!! :13877886:

Speaking about other things, we urgently need help with this:

So please send as soon as possible your wishes! And if anyone here can edit simple videos, please dm me!!! :smiley-angelic001:

:thanks::tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

An insight into Yuzu has just come to me, probably facilitated by the title of his latest show - Re-Pray - which I think really puts much of Yuzu's mystique in perspective.  You see, when he's out on the ice he isn't skating.  He's praying.  I think it comes from the Zen element so prominent in Japanese society.  But I have noticed also when comparing the Yuzu ten years ago at Sochi to the Yuzu we see today, that Yuzu's physical beauty has actually improved with age.  In Sochi he was still physically and mentally a teenager.  Today the gangly teenager is history and we have a face and manner that might best be characterized as 'serene'.  There is a calmness and reflectiveness in the Yuzu of today that I think is probably a product of his last seasons competing where it seemed that the skating authorities were stacking the deck (they were) and he developed a stoic attitude that allowed his to soldier on and which ultimately brought about his decision to leave competitive skating and pursue the vision of skating that had been with him all along but which now allowed him to see that he didn't need to be competing to progress in his skating.  The various productions we've seen in the months since that 'retirement' (it wasn't a retirement but a clarification of what he had to do to accomplish in his pursuit of perfect expressiveness) has shown him at the peak of his powers.  We see, for instance, that while it still remains a goal to achieve a 4A, with Ilia's doing it, it no longer is a priority.  What is a priority is his quest to make skating a pursuit of beauty rather than simply techinical achievement.  Yuzu's entered a world of skating where the pursuit of points is pointless.

8 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Poor angel needs much coddling....

And from this gif which is all over my sm, the people dressing and undressing him for the photoshoot thought so too.

d2eec56963ca8908e6afeb55085ab822cfa42a9d

Just now, TallyT said:

Poor angel needs protecting and much coddling....

And from this gif which is all over my sm, the people dressing and undressing him for the photoshoot thought so too.

d2eec56963ca8908e6afeb55085ab822cfa42a9d