General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, TallyT said:

New message and video on Yuzu's YT channel... wonderful!

Yuzu is truly inspired. So glad that he has confidence to really innovate and explore the realm of expression through movement. This is groundbreaking in the same way that Modern dance took the world of Ballet by storm. 

Go Yuzu

Extremely proud to say part of 'Team Yuzu' and supporting Yuzu always

edit:typo

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Holy cow, Yuzu, what was that hydroblade?! And that tumble after a split?

Right, I couldn't believe my eyes!:eek: Remember the lesson on hydroblade he gave the ladies (FaOI I think)? It must be difficult just like that. But now he invented lots of new versions. Like, when you did everything possible with (or without) your arms, let's be creative with the legs.
My goodness, this body tension! :girlsigh:

And why don't we speak about the Axel off ice INCORPORATED in the choreography?:knc_brian2::knc_tracy1:

11 minutes ago, mercedes said:

Dead by hydroblade ,and he’s not even skating it!!!

He’s amazing , I don’t think I can remember a skater who has improved so much after ending their competitive time.

Hide contents

My wish to put Yuzuru in the same room with a ballet dancer is almost true ☺️

Concur, perhaps there isn't another skating like Yuzu. 

Having the will to keep exploring possibilities, learning and assimilating information is a mark of intelligence. Yuzu demonstrates time and again how intelligent and intellectually curious he is. Meeting people who are essentially his peers in terms of performing arts - Musicians like Shinya san and Katsudo san, concert pianists and other instrumental soloists, Koichi san - actor, Tetsuko san - well she is extraordinary in many spheres of performing excellence, Gen san singer song writer- just naming a few off the top of my head. All of these people have been fascinating to watch when they perform and for Yuzu the interesting, thought provoking discussions that they have had are really great to watch. Working with Mikiko san and seeing the dance ensemble Elevenplay must also have provided a lot of ideas and inspiration. 

Yuzu has been exposed to a new vista of wonderful genres in performance and it is clear he has made the most of the experience to consider what he might like to explore and incorporate into his own performances. Yuzu is most certainly liberated from the constraints of competitive programmes in terms of programme length and components which must be included for scoring purposes. It is brilliant to see. 

Quite honestly, like many fans, just waiting with great anticipation to discover what Yuzu will bring to the ice in future.

Cannot wait for Re_Pray only 18 days to go !!!!

(Ready, not ready :13877886:)