General Yuzuru Chat

On 8/21/2023 at 3:22 AM, Faithyu said:

Interesting interview.......who else is curious who this "new individual" will be?

I'm happy that he seems to be happy with how everything is going, but was a bit surprised with his really firm "no" regarding the question about beeing in contact with TCC. I knew he was working kind of as a freelancer, but didn't know that he no longer does anything with TCC. Well, sometimes things change and one just needs a clean cut to change directions, doesn't mean something bad happened. I just wasn't aware of it🤷🏼‍♀️.

And I was also surprised he earned so much money with beeing a coach that he doesn't really need to keep working😳. I did not expect that this job pays that well......

But its nice that through this he can spend as much time with his family and wife as he wants, it's the most precious gift💜.

I can't recall that article I read many moons ago but what I could still remember was my reaction when I figured out how well-paid TCC coaches are. It was basically "wait, that much? on top of that much membership fees?" 😂 

But yes, I'm glad he has more time and freedom for his family now. He seems to be your definition of a family guy. 

On 8/21/2023 at 5:48 AM, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Ok, how can international fans buy these thing?😅

I didn't want to get anymore "useless" merch/things that will just eat dust sitting in shelves, but....look at these bears!!!🤩😍

And it would be a perfect birthday present for myself, lol 😉.

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Ok, how can international fans buy these thing?😅

I didn't want to get anymore "useless" merch/things that will just eat dust sitting in shelves, but....look at these bears!!!🤩😍

And it would be a perfect birthday present for myself, lol 😉.

Easy-peasy- you have to fly with ANA. And they have to have these bears in their on-flight shops.