General Yuzuru Chat

Will they already be airing news report tomorrow morning?

Or will they wait till the open practices finish on the 9th Aug?

Additional translations of the article over on YHIFG are interesting.

It says Yuzu didn't accept interview fee for the press day, and the writer thinks he is holding this primarily for his fans.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1610393525875114/permalink/1944114759169654/

The writer said that Yuzu will not accept any interview fees and give them open practice and interviews for utter free of charge.

The nearest hotels are packed with many camera crew and interviewers from Japan and it looks like a real Grand Prix competition.
The writer thinks that Yuzu might produce this free media day from his responsibleness he would feel for his fans.

The writer also says that Yuzu will give each one company equally single interview shot after the evening off the rink practice and since there will be so many, it will be a hard for him to spare such time and talking. Brian proposed this way of setting one or two days media days to shutter out all other days for himself.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

What if they just do a generic interview, and talk about how awesome Yuzu is, give a brief history of his FS programs, and don't release his FS  choice? :mischief:

(how big would the explosion be if this happens?) BTW I'm kidding....

I think this forum and other fans would self-combust from frustration :POOH:

Just now, katonice said:

It says Yuzu didn't accept interview fee for the press day, and the writer thinks he is holding this primarily for his fans.

Love you Yuzu and your love for your fans, but seriously, stop being such a workaholic, especially since you have a trans-pacific flight and a work schedule coming up within a week of the interviews....If you are secretly reading this forum just for the Lulz, seriously, learn and listen to your elders and remember to stop working for once....

17 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

I totally forgot to worry about this Shae-Lynn vs DW rumour :laughing: But I can take a collaboration, especially if it will give us  Swan Lake :mischief: 6 hours left, hope someone will have mercy and will tweet right away :snonegai:

(Gabby please leak it. We are so weak and impatient and our brains didn't develop a delayed gratification ability as tiny children.)

26 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Just found out that DW and Shea-Lyne have collaborated before: Pang/Tong's 09-10 LP which helped them break a WR in Vancouver (and get silver despite a disappointing SP). 

Hmmm before I thought it unlikely that they do it together but now  it's giving me ideas...

:knc_brian2::knc_yuzu2::knc_tracy2:

42 minutes ago, katonice said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: