General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Another translation of "all the news" :eh:

:sigh:

[NEWS]

:agree: with you ANNIE : he really has a heart of GOLD :softyuzu:  :YuzuPoohSad:

and it's all in the detail Mr meticulous :gla:

Here is a MAXRO :2thumbsup:  

42 minutes ago nekodearu said:

I'm so happy! It's so precious! :animated-smileys-cheeky-053::animated-smileys-cheeky-053::animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

Can we also take a moment to appreciate them not cutting the Dynamite? :star-plucker-smiley:

:loveshower:  :665e343793b9:  

4 hours ago, Melodie said:

Do tell. For a non-Canadian like me, for some reasons Buble's music is the most Canadian thing ever :xD:

Oh dear...what kind of an image do we have...😅

For me, the most Canadian music ever is stuff that doesn't get as much attention internationally. Things like the work of Blue Rodeo or The Tragically Hip. 

The Weeknd is Canadian, too. 

7 hours ago, Melodie said:

Do tell. For a non-Canadian like me, for some reasons Buble's music is the most Canadian thing ever :xD:

As far as I am concerned – and I am Canadian – Michael Buble is nothing more than a lounge-type singer doing a poor job of trying to imitate the style of Americans like Bobby Darin (‘Mack the Knife’) and Frank Sinatra (‘My Way’).

Sorry for the off-topic comment, but I am not a fan of Michael Buble’s style of ‘singing’.

A true Canadian classic is ‘Four Strong Winds’ by Ian Tyson.

14 hours ago, Perelandra said:

More green room footage of Dynamite

Yuzu is incredibly good at dancing 

Yuzu looks as if he's enjoying this so much

You just know he watched the original MV a million times to get that dance down ( as did I, but I still haven't learned the dance. 😅)

3 hours ago, Geo1 said:

As far as I am concerned – and I am Canadian – Michael Buble is nothing more than a lounge-type singer doing a poor job of trying to imitate the style of Americans like Bobby Darin (‘Mack the Knife’) and Frank Sinatra (‘My Way’).

I concur in extreme! Bublé's music choices are about as Canadian as Chicago deep dish pizza. 

And you actually cannot get any more Canadian than Stompin' Tom Connors and The Hockey Song: