General Yuzuru Chat

MY PROLOGUE BOOK ARRIVED!!!!

and I don't have time to open the box today because of work.... 😭😭😭😭

7 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Just some light hearted fun.  Vote for your favorite Yuzu Ice Show costume.

Dory for the win!!!

1 hour ago, liv said:

Am I the only one who absolutely loves Yuzu's hair in front of that green screen getting ready for an interview? Holy cow. Just... wow. 

The hair style was for Dynamite and yes, Yuzu looks extra fabulous with 'big' hair

The Gold Prologue book and huge booklet are excellent quality. The pages are thick and good quality with a beautiful selection of lovely Yuzu photos from the Prologue shows

There are lots of photos from practice and the show programmes, the book is heavy and both book and booklet are a wonderful visual record of Prologue.

On 4/2/2023 at 11:21 AM, Ricecakey said:

It looks like at any time Yuzu can skate any of his past programs. He really loves them like his own children and cares about them a lot.

I don't follow other skaters that much. Does anyone have a large amount of programs and practice them often?

Simply put, no. Only Yuzu.

6 hours ago, liv said:

Am I the only one who absolutely loves Yuzu's hair in front of that green screen getting ready for an interview? Holy cow. Just... wow. 

You're most definitely not the only one - I adore his 'Dynamite' hairstyle  :loveeyes:  :love:

I've never seen it before 'NS', and I can't quite lay my finger on the reason why I like it soooo much on him - perhaps because it gives him a bit more 'mature' appearance but still looks 'natural' ?  :coolio:  

But I like his adorable boyish fringes just as much  :yes: