General Yuzuru Chat

2 часа назад, ccy сказал:

[It's fake] The Twitter account that claims to be "Hanyu Yuzuru's official" with an authentication badge was a spoof.

Hanyu's management company responded to HuffPost that the account was "not official".

I don’t see the fake account anymore. Is it a win? 

3 minutes ago, Sammie-s said:

It's a win for us. It took just one media to report it and the fake account finally been suspended. Yet other JMedias using Yuzu to promote ISU award show. No mention about he won the PR award too. If fanyus didn't tweet about it, it'll be sweep under the rug. 

Personally I haven't received the notification from Twitter yet. But I'm glad they finally take appropriate action. 

2 hours ago, ccy said:

so, it takes only ONE news article..and ONE news editor, and ONE inquiry to Twitter to suspend that fake acc. It so simple and yet no other media people done that before? so sick ..

Yeah, on one hand I am glad that the impostor is finally suspended, on the other hand it is still annoying to know that numerous reports from other users didn't even seem to make a dent (heck, the impostor acc even managed to get a blue checkmark for a bit(!)).

At least it's done for now, and I hope something can be done to prevent the person behind it to do it again.

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

I hadn't seen this photo yet...

I discovered it  :girlsigh: :heartpound: MAGNIFICENT swanyu 

Browsing on YT, I came across Yuzu and Kohei that we already have here in the video section

and this one is longer and more complete and is close to 47 minutes and, in addition, I did an auto translate and read in French what Kohei and Yuzu say to each other at 2:09 : "the dialogue at the level of the national treasure finally realized"  :yes: and at 2:38 : "this is no longer an exchange of GODS" <3  :2thumbsup: