General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

When people think of ice, they think of Yuzu. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I hope everybody stays save and warm in the cold wave. :grouphug:

In the comments someone referred to his name as kigo 季語 - a word associated with the season (kisetsu, 季節), used in Japanese poetry, esp. in haiku, as an indicator of a season the poem is about. 👌 :heart:

28 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

I don't think Pooh rain will be allowed in Tokyo Dome anyway. Imagine Yuzu trying to survive under the avalanche of 50000 stuffed toys.

You are correct, no on stage throwing of gifts and boxes for leaving presents. That's a shame. Probably because there would be too many gifts to organise and distribute, plus the ongoing COVID issues of hygiene. It would not be feasible to give toys to hospitals where the potential recipients could have weakened immune systems. 

Someone on twt suggested that fans could redirect the money that they would have spent on a gift to a recovery charity instead. There is indeed a risk that with more than      50 000 Poohs Yuzu could be buried under all the toys, although that could have been quite a cute occurrence.

1 час назад, nekodearu сказал:

I don't think Pooh rain will be allowed in Tokyo Dome anyway. Imagine Yuzu trying to survive under the avalanche of 50000 stuffed toys.

It’s not Yuzu trying to survive. It’s fans being buried under tons of Poohs. They need to be Olympic champions in hummer throw to reach Yuzu and skating rink