General Yuzuru Chat

Ahora, sallycinnamon said:

Yes, it is! Mine has already arrived, it contains so many amazing high quality pictures of Yuzuru! It is worth buying it :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Yes, I think this post finally convinced me to buy it. I will break another self-imposed rule, but who can resist Yuzu power :facepalm:.

3 hours ago, Floria said:

Yes, I think this post finally convinced me to buy it. I will break another self-imposed rule, but who can resist Yuzu power :facepalm:.

Can any of us resist his power? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

There are many full page sized pictures in it which are gorgeous. I also love the cover picture, Yuzuru in white LGC. Plus the magazine has all of his protocols from the 16/17 season. It's not cheap...but to me, Christmas came a bit earlier this year :rofl:

1 час назад, SSS сказал:

And what are you going to do after he r...Follow whatever he is doing? Find new skating star? Or?

I think (hope) he will be still doing shows so I will be following it. I watched FS long before Yuzu came into picture, so I think I will still watch it (on TV), cheer for skaters from my country and maybe some others I like but that I will not be a fan of any particular skater that's for sure.

I, too, will continue with watching skating after the, ahem, occurs.... just not as obsessively. I have been watching since Brian Orser was competing, and I find favourites to follow over the years. There has and always will be issues with politics, judging, wuz robbed, rivalries, etc.. I just love the competitive sport too much to ever quit it forever.  Pro skating does nothing for me so I hope our boy keeps  finding mountains he needs to climb for as long as possible. 

1 час назад, liv сказал:

Pro skating does nothing for me so I hope our boy keeps  finding mountains he needs to climb for as long as possible. 

It's true but on the other hand it's a pleasure to watch Stephan still skating in shows (wasn't a fan but appreciate his skating a lot), even more pleasure to watch him in comps as a coach now :laughing: So who knows what future brings... to me Yuzu still seems too hungry for winning to r**** :smile:

6 hours ago, SSS said:

And what are you going to do after he r...Follow whatever he is doing? Find new skating star? Or?

I'll be sad for a while, but I'll continue to follow his public appearances and ice shows. 

I'll still watch fs, but most likely only the major events like GPF, Worlds and Olympics.

And...I'll keep rewatching his programs (my favorite is still H&L!). :snonegai:They're too good to get old.:snpeace: