General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, Emzie said:

What do I do now? Should I panic or stay calm, scream or wait for more info? Help :59227c768286a__s:

no one can help us  , just need to take solace in the fact that we are (mostly) all feeling the same!! :consoling2:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

Me too ... what will we do if it's Semei again ... I have a Seimei feeling!!! Help!! :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I also have a Seimei feeling - I would be delighted!!

25 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Last year, the first news about Yuzu's programs was around 2:00am in Japan.

I expect this year, too the music should be revealed around that time. If we are lucky, the early morning news in Japan will air the footage of Yuzu skating his free program.

Nooooo. I need sleeeeep! I will be up all night refreshing all the things, I just know it.

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

:14066882::14066882: i'm not sure if i want to stay up during that speculated date or not. Because it's going to be 1 am where i live. Should i just sleep and wake up with a surprise... :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp::smiley_hairpull:

It will be 3am here. Coffee? And more coffee? Followed by a day of regret and red eyes?

4 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

OK. Now I don't fear any music. My only fear is if (in the unlikely but nevertheless possible case) they have the media day but don't release the music decision yet... No please I didn't jinx it no:mischief:

You just jinxed it! Now it'll be Michael Buble feat. Justin Bieber!

hace 33 minutos , MrPudding said:

:14066882::14066882: i'm not sure if i want to stay up during that speculated date or not. Because it's going to be 1 am where i live. Should i just sleep and wake up with a surprise... :tumblr_inline_mqt4gqDerH1qz4rgp::smiley_hairpull:

It will be 7 pm for me, so it's ok. And sleepless night after, checking twitter, looking for videos etc. Whatever the music is I am looking forward to it.

12 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

OK. Now I don't fear any music. My only fear is if (in the unlikely but nevertheless possible case) they have the media day but don't release the music decision yet... No please I didn't jinx it no:mischief:

And what if they might just release the new Chopin 3.0 choreo :darklordyuzu: