General Yuzuru Chat

15 hours ago, Lilly88 said:

BTW, I asked the world shipping team and they also combine the orders if requested and for a manual charge of 1000 yen. I think it's cheaper than shipping cost for two orders.

Good to know, that we can combine the orders. :agree: Many thanks for the info and welcome to the Planet.

:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

@IceWings

@gapil27

Thank you for the links.:thanks:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Thanks useful info. I was going to consider doing this but the items that I ordered are bulky - one order of clothing, one order when the blanket and towel came back in stock. Same as most other satellites, the cup and bags have been cancelled. and refunded. If new merchandise is added perhaps these may also come back into stock. 

Please, please, please Blu ray/ DVD, hoping, hoping, hoping

Thanks a lot Perelandra for the combined orders link😊 I just received emails informing me that my hoodie, towels and blanket have been ordered.

Unfortunately, my favourite denim tote bag was cancelled😭I am soo upset! I guess i just have to keep trying to order it prior to the closing date for purchase online🙏

On 11/7/2022 at 7:49 AM, gapil27 said:

I keep checking the store because wasn’t there talks about performance only merch? Unless I misunderstood. Maybe after Hachinohe? :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:

I've been checking too as I'd love to get something that showcases Yuzuru's new costumes (maybe clear files?).

I'm sure the Prologue Twitter account will post an announcement once new merch is ready to be released to the online store :happy:

6 hours ago, LAY said:

How do you contact world shipping to do combined orders? Is it through axelstore.jp website? I would like my ordered items (I have placed 3 separate orders on different days) to be shipped to me in one go. Since its international orders, I presume I can only get my things between Feb 2023 - March 2023. My visa card had already charged for the items, domestic shipping and agent fees.

Thanking in advance.

I think that it was  @gapil27 who posted the link

Like you an email came to inform me that the items had been purchased, apart from the cancelled items. Hope that there will restock for cups and bags

Hoping that after Hachinohe there will be photobook or Film to purchase and other goodies.

Really exciting time for fans

One of the Twitter accounts that uploads English sub videos will have tl delete the videos due to copyrights. I will try to download as many of the videos as I can to upload them here in PH, but it would be great if others can do the same to have a backup. 

11 hours ago, LAY said:

How do you contact world shipping to do combined orders? Is it through axelstore.jp website? I would like my ordered items (I have placed 3 separate orders on different days) to be shipped to me in one go. Since its international orders, I presume I can only get my things between Feb 2023 - March 2023. My visa card had already charged for the items, domestic shipping and agent fees.

Thanking in advance.

I contacted the customer support ( https://worldshopping.force.com/help/s/contactsupport?language=en_US ) and asked if I can combine the orders, mentioning both Order IDs. They stated that they can do it, but would charge additionally 1,000 JPY surcharge (combining fee) as they have to amend the details in the shipping documents.

19 hours ago, Soleil88 said:

💙

What a wonderful trip you are having! I die of envy :10636614:

11 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Prediction:

From now on Yuzu will start posting at 11:12 on his YouTube and Twitter accounts.    :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Hahaha, this would be so funny!!