General Yuzuru Chat

This showed up in my Insta timeline just now, and I'm all like :jaw:

Imagine if we could see the marks Yuzu might leave on black ice...

Blows my mind to think that this is what figure skating used to be, back in the days before Ulrich Salchow and Axel Paulson got Ideas...

1 hour ago, IceWings said:

I'm also missing the denim bag, but I'm glad they were able to order the rest of my items. I'll see if they restock the bags and what else they will add before deciding whether to place another order. I'm so glad they will combine orders! After seeing the photos of the Guidebook, I will probably get that if I reorder. It is so pretty! I resisted the rose tumbler, but it will probably tempt me again. :8788161:

How do you contact world shipping to do combined orders? Is it through axelstore.jp website? I would like my ordered items (I have placed 3 separate orders on different days) to be shipped to me in one go. Since its international orders, I presume I can only get my things between Feb 2023 - March 2023. My visa card had already charged for the items, domestic shipping and agent fees.

Thanking in advance.

2 hours ago, IceWings said:

I'm also missing the denim bag, but I'm glad they were able to order the rest of my items. I'll see if they restock the bags and what else they will add before deciding whether to place another order. I'm so glad they will combine orders! After seeing the photos of the Guidebook, I will probably get that if I reorder. It is so pretty! I resisted the rose tumbler, but it will probably tempt me again. :8788161:

I planned to get the guidebook later on once they restock other items & new items. :grin: Hope to get the denim bag too.  

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This showed up in my Insta timeline just now, and I'm all like :jaw:

Imagine if we could see the marks Yuzu might leave on black ice...

Blows my mind to think that this is what figure skating used to be, back in the days before Ulrich Salchow and Axel Paulson got Ideas...

I think it's called compulsory skate back then...traced the pattern on the ice.Yup! Yuzu would be amazing tracing it to the 0.05mm precision🤪

1 hour ago, LAY said:

How do you contact world shipping to do combined orders? Is it through axelstore.jp website? I would like my ordered items (I have placed 3 separate orders on different days) to be shipped to me in one go. Since its international orders, I presume I can only get my things between Feb 2023 - March 2023. My visa card had already charged for the items, domestic shipping and agent fees.

Thanking in advance.

There’s a contact form. Don’t forget to include your order number :)

https://worldshopping.force.com/help/s/contactsupport?language=en_US

4 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Thanks for sharing. I for sure will place a 2nd and even a 3rd order at some point -- just waiting to see whether new merch will be released after Dec. That said, I  ordered the T-shirts in both black and white prior to the Yokohama performances started and am feeling extremely smug about it because Yuzu wore both :-) 

1 hour ago, LAY said:

Thanking in advance.

4 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Here's the info for combining orders in their FAQ: https://worldshopping.force.com/help/s/article/About-combining-packages-1620900010955?language=en_US

If you have multiple orders and wish to combine them together, it is an economical way to lower the international shipping fee, and you can receive all the items in one single package.
Regardless of the number of orders, 1,000JPY additional fee apply when combining orders.
Depending on the regulation of the shipping carrier, due to the size, shape and weight, there is possibility that orders cannot be combined.
If you wish to combine the orders, please contact us via contact form before completing payment for international shipping fee, and then WorldShopping staff will assists you.
*Please note that WorldShopping do not accept combining order request after the international shipping fee have been paid.

5 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

Thanks for sharing. I for sure will place a 2nd and even a 3rd order at some point -- just waiting to see whether new merch will be released after Dec. That said, I  ordered the T-shirts in both black and white prior to the Yokohama performances started and am feeling extremely smug about it because Yuzu wore both :-) 

I ordered the black T-shirt, but when I saw him wearing the white one, I thought, "Hmm, maybe I need to order the white one too..." But then he also wore the black T-shirt, so I'm good now! Lol. 

1 hour ago, LAY said:

I think it was called compulsory skating back then... traced the pattern on the ice. Yuzu would be amazing to draw it to the precision of0,05 mm 🤪

:agree: it was called compulsory figures and they were abandoned in 1990 and Yuzu would have been incredible, :animated-smileys-character-075:indeed

https://prissypatin.wixsite.com/patinageadulte/single-post/2017/08/12/Les-figures-obligatoires-une-discipline-disparue 

1 hour ago, IceWings said:

Thanks useful info. I was going to consider doing this but the items that I ordered are bulky - one order of clothing, one order when the blanket and towel came back in stock. Same as most other satellites, the cup and bags have been cancelled and refunded. If new merchandise is added perhaps these may also come back into stock. 

Please, please, please Blu ray/ DVD, hoping, hoping, hoping