General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

@gapil27  The videos were amazing in so many ways, particularly Change. Although this isn't the salty thread, I must say that my aged brain prefers less camera changes. I found the video a little "busy". It is great to see various angles like you said, but when you start getting different views superimposed on top of each other, it is hard to see the details. For example, Yuzu did an amazing jump sequence ? (several jumps one after the other) but this part was so hard to see. I would have loved to see those jumps clearly. 

In terms of his hair style, did you notice that Yuzu kept the same hairstyle for his new video as they styled it for the AERA photo shoot?

Yes I did noticed the hairstyle. Pro version needs pro hairstyle too :grin:. And it works. 

I’d like to think he spent so much time editing the second video. So much idea into so little time I guess, hence it’s a little busy. My take on the superimposed images was after all his journey to the top he finally finally finds the ultimate challenger, which is himself. He once said that right? That his biggest rival is himself. I kinda expect after he picked up the ice (light) his world would be bathed in colour again but the video stopped just right there, where the light is shining so brightly it blinds us. I wonder what he had in store for Prologue if that is the teaser. 

This is such a beautiful and touching edit. I had tears in my eyes when I watched it. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Yuzu is so brave to dare to express and show himself fully without hiding and playing it safe. I hope I can be a little bit more like him: live courageously and experience the ups and downs of life with grace.

Listening to the comments on the above video made me happy and full of joy. I am glad I could find in Yuzu's performing nd behaviour all the elements mentioned above. He is such a jewel of mankind. By the way, even if I like ice skating a lot, after witnising Yuzu's performances, I cannot find any joy looking at other individual skaters, men or women. I can still watch ice dancing and pairs, but I always come back to see one more time Rondo or Seimei, or Ten to chi to afterwards.

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Zhang Hina also shared new photos from the rehearsal

[NEWS]

This Fanyu used this taxi with the number 12-07. What a coincidence.:O

[NEWS]

Ah I love these pics and info from Zhang Hina - we know Yuzuru is such a gentleman, but he seems a "people first" kind of guy to me, not just "ladies"....he just knows how to/wants to treat people well and with courtesy.

13 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Ah, Yuzu! You touch our hearts like no one else. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

He really expresses himself well despite saying he doesn't lol! I like how he is so open about the  need to feel both positive and negative emotions, they are proof that we are alive after all, proof of living and engaging. Such emotional intelligence, much appreciated during those difficult periods of isolation and lockdown. In fact, many of us live a more isolated life now and we are still in the pandemic, so these words still resonate imo.