General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

Yuzu is doing a great job as an ambassador of Japanese culture and music. After rewatching the video yesterday, my daughter said she had had “Change” in her head all day. Maybe the song will make it to her personal play list. (Needless to say that Yuzu had turned us into X Japan fans after his co-operation with ToshI.) And “Dreamy Aspiration” shows he knows what he means to us ... 

I also really like “Change” and the Canadian connection with the Plant Brothers from Ottawa being founding members and the lead singers and guitarists of Monkey Majik.

You and your daughter may enjoy the official music video of “Change” with Monkey Majik collaborating with the Yoshida Brothers on shamisen.

This is Monkey Majik performing live at the Budokan in Tokyo.

15 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

With good reason! 

I can remember when we all would hyperventilate over a tiny flash of collarbone...now look!

Most of the time, Yuzu's costumes cover him with fabric including skin toned mesh, so his skin is never actually exposed. This is astonishing for Yuzu to be 'revealed' in hos photos shoot pictures.

I pre ordered both Aera editions from Japanese online bookstore, but the copies will not arrive until November

https://at.tumblr.com/yuzu-all-the-way/hello-i-just-found-out-about-hanyu-yuzuru-so-i/gdv92qw22k3a

Today, I received a question on my Tumblr, a person searching for resources to find out more about Yuzu. I'm dazed and extremely happy that people discovering Yuzu now are interested in him even after learning he went pro.

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Aera special edition has been released 1 day early

Look at the book shop display. All Yuzu

Oh, to be able to walk into a bookstore and be greeted by this display 😭