General Yuzuru Chat

57 minutes ago, Dori6886 said:

I'm watching a lot of sports disciplines that I never watched before this week (because of World Games) and I dicovered that Yuzuru's influence is going beyond FS.  

be73bcc0-5521-0135-43bb-448a5bd8850a.jpg 

They were using Nino Rota's "Godfather" as their music :rofl:

:rofl:omg lol

these are like cheap back alley knock offs (jk)

1 hour ago, Dori6886 said:

I'm watching a lot of sports disciplines that I never watched before this week (because of World Games) and I dicovered that Yuzuru's influence is going beyond FS.  

At first I thought it was photoshop. :rofl:

I love the pants! Nice sparkles everywhere.

The upper part looks like a cheaper version of Yuzu's costume, but overall it looks nice!

#teamboobskirt :tumblr_inline_nhkf04zUM41qid2nw:

26 minutes ago, robin said:

Hmm they might just be highlighting the masculine Romeo half of the outfit

No, I mean the lace degrade-like detail on the waist, it doesn't work nearly as well on their waists as it does on Yuzu's tiny one. :space:

hanyu_mens_fs_3_u5f8zfsi_a82ogz2p.jpg

14 minutes ago, xeyra said:

No, I mean the lace degrade-like detail on the waist, it doesn't work nearly as well on their waists as it does on Yuzu's tiny one. :space:

hanyu_mens_fs_3_u5f8zfsi_a82ogz2p.jpg

Yeah I understood what you meant! I was just joking

(Yes, the comparison really does wonders to the boobskirt:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:)

41 minutes ago, robin said:

Yeah I understood what you meant! I was just joking

(Yes, the comparison really does wonders to the boobskirt:tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:)

LOL :embSwan: Sorry, it's super late here, my reading comprehension goes down after midnight. :headdesk:

7 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

It's just so delicate and beautiful :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I hated it at first but I love it so much now. I think it was from finding where all the details came from in Johnny's own costumes. I feel like I just didn't understand it before. The smokey scalloped lace and rope around the wrist. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp: 

7 hours ago, Dori6886 said:

what sport is it,,,I kind of want to go check it out..:xD:

Edit: I tried my best and I could not find any pic/video... It might be Acrobatic Gymnastics Men's Group in World Games this week...

yay, team China, I guess...come on Youtube, give me some video clip...

20374433_10155092458893277_5286897397415

38 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Since we're talking about costumes, what small changes do you think will be made for the chopin costume? Maybe different color sash again? Lighter gradient blue? Tbh I don't like the gold splits on the sides of his shirt and would hope those are removed.

I personally want him to remove the gold splits too. The gradient blue, the billowy sleeves and tiny glitters sound like a perfect combination. And R&J 2.0 is a delicate yet sophisticated outfit with only one blot: the boobskirt looks disturbing in motion.