General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

I think that when he spoke about r****ment after 2018, he was underestimating himself. Maybe he thinks he won't be able to keep up with himself after 23 years, but he's going to prove himself and everyone else wrong, I'm pretty sure of it. He's never been this healthy. Of course he's enjoying skating more.

I too wonder whether feeling fit after two illness and injury filled seasons (2014-16) will make him rethink- after thinking he might have to give up, the prospect of no more skating having been faced, he could be more motivated to keep going as long as he doesn't get injured.

1 hour ago, lilsailor said:

I didn't know where to post this, so I thought I would just post it here, and let it moved to where it's most appropriate.. 

I didn't know if it had been done yet, so I made a spreadsheet containing GP assignments, with their personal bests.. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S6-srZPTeq9_HZDl09nWaEz73iwgfylbp2Ki4i5l35A/edit?usp=sharing

thank you, this was very helpful. although, i didnt see the date of each gp in the list. that would have been nice. thanks again !!!:thanks:

19 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

thank you, this was very helpful. although, i didnt see the date of each gp in the list. that would have been nice. thanks again !!!:thanks:

i'll put it in now:) sorry 

eta: i added the dates in a sheet in the front, when official schedule etc. is released, i'll change them:snpeace:

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Since we're talking about Seimei 2.0 now, let me jinx it a little by sharing a montage I did with GPF 2015 and a homemade mix of Seimei OST plus more. :laughing:

Honestly, since I've done this, the idea of Seimei 2.0 (with a different music cut) has become more and more appealing :darklordyuzu:

If we cross our fingers and hope that he uses Seimei again (exact choreo + music) will it help jinx the fact that he will use Seimei again and thus he won't? :rofl:

7 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

If we cross our fingers and hope that he uses Seimei again (exact choreo + music) will it help jinx the fact that he will use Seimei again and thus he won't? :rofl:

YES, that's exactly what I'm thinking. Is it too twisted?? :laughing: