General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Melodie said:

It's a long thread indeed. 

I did check out the whole thing and it seems he got his Loop combo (3Lo-3Lo!!!) back and he jumped 3F :) 

No miss with the quad but trouble with the 3A, so ice condition must have been weird. 

Anyway, it seems OP had a blast and was utterly charmed by Yuzu :) 

oh no it seems i'm late, i can't see OP tweets :(

9 hours ago, SaluYuzu said:

Oh hey please don't get me wrong. This is an open forum and we are all entitled to post content we believe are relevant and appropriate. Apologies if I made you feel inhibited in any manner. I realize I am probably the one who should do a better job censoring my comment. I didn't like Hanyu being referred to as some "Japanese skater" instead of the GOAT nor having his name placed next to Yuma, but that's just me with my very intense and oftentimes over indignant baby Fanyu emotions. Please disregard.  

I think it really depends on the question that was being asked. There is a difference between: Who is your favourite Japanese skater? Vs. Who is you all time favourite? 

had I been the one answering that question, I myself would have said Yuzu and Mai without needing to get into details of how much I think Yuzu is the greatest.

It’s all about context which more often than not gets lost in quotes such as these.

While sorting through some old files on my computer this morning, I found these mantis pictures from an old project I had to do for school years ago, and I just ...

Spoiler

df6iven-9d40ed88-96b2-4dc4-be4d-87186816df6ivey-22685ee1-c000-43a5-ae73-a8840542

I couldn't help myself  :rofl3: I guess I've been seeing too many Yuzu photos to recognize the pose even in mantis pictures. :headslap:  But, to my defense, even the background colors match for the most part.

41 minutes ago, Elly said:

While sorting through some old files on my computer this morning, I found these mantis pictures from old project I had to do for school years ago, and I just ...

Hide contents

df6iven-9d40ed88-96b2-4dc4-be4d-87186816df6ivey-22685ee1-c000-43a5-ae73-a8840542

I couldn't help myself  :rofl3: I guess I've been seeing too many Yuzu photos to recognize the pose even in mantis pictures. :headslap:  But, to my defense, even the background colors match for the most part.

Once again proving that Yuzu isn't human but an entirely different type of cryptid!

3 hours ago, LiaRy said:

Auto-translate: Kansai TV will broadcast FaOI on 25th June - can anyone double-check and confirm, please?

Yes it seems to be true.  I found this:

OP received a reply from the Kansai TV

Kansai TV ...so unfortunately means no qq stream?

Nishikawa COOL SLEEP campaign 1, season 2 starts today

Clear files :67638860:
originalgoods_2-sp.png

[NEWS]

21 minutes ago, Anni said:

Kansai TV ...so unfortunately means no qq stream?

I don't know, on the JapanTV Standard list of channels, Kansai TV shows up - I don't have an active subscription anymore to check right now, but I'll get a new one for the Sunday Nagoya show and see then if it is as a channel for sure. Since the host of the qq stream that worked for Makuhari used JapanTV too, I'd guess it's not impossible to get a live stream there.

2 hours ago, LiaRy said:

I don't know, on the JapanTV Standard list of channels, Kansai TV shows up - I don't have an active subscription anymore to check right now, but I'll get a new one for the Sunday Nagoya show and see then if it is as a channel for sure. Since the host of the qq stream that worked for Makuhari used JapanTV too, I'd guess it's not impossible to get a live stream there.

Many thanks LiaRy for you answer. Then let us hope. :smiley-angelic001: