General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Of course all the unfair and biased judging is exhausting. I used to get angry and frustrated, but I've gotten to a point where I just shake my head and roll my eyes at ridiculous scores and put my focus back on Yuzu and his skating.

Yuzu seems to have renewed his confidence. He's still in the game and he's better than ever. I feel like there is a new calmness about him. He knows what's important to him and what his strengths are. I'm just grateful that I get to watch and accompany him on his journey to achieving even more of his dreams and goals.

I'm trying to send him positive energy and stay positive myself. This whole pandemic situation has been hard on everybody and Yuzu has been a beacon of light for me. So, I choose to focus on Yuzu's light. :wink_star:

Maybe it is because I’m on my ‘angry seaweed’ phase 😆

Guest turquoiseblue
9 minutes ago, Anni said:

S-PARK special with Yuzu :happy:

[NEWS]

I hope there will be a translation soon.

Youtube video

[NEWS]

So in this segment Yuzu tells us that he has managed to land 4A on land. He got the hint from the gymnast Uchimura  on the method for gaining greater twisting motion at the start of the jump. He he has tried it on land but hasn’t done this on ice yet. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
Guest Mary_kyo

I just came back home from holiday and I'm just..... 

My question is what should I take from Nathan’s skating? His 30 crossovers in a SP? His UR lutz but with 3+ GOE? His jumps with no running edges that are basically to cover his stepping out? His empty programs?

For real what is the highlight of Nathan’s skating? All I remember about his skating is the nonsense scores he gets for a bare minimum he does on the ice, that is “landing” some jumps. I hate to admit that even Vincent’s skating is more memorable than Nathan’s. What legacy is Nathan going to leave for FS? 115+ for that skate was an insult to audience, to figure skating as sport and to all the other skaters who fight for any point of their scores.

\end of rant, so sorry but I had to let it out of my chest

47 minutes ago, Umebachi said:

So in this segment Yuzu tells us that he has managed to land 4A on land. He got the hint from the gymnast Uchimura  on the method for gaining greater twisting motion at the start of the jump. He he has tried it on land but hasn’t done this on ice yet. 

WHAT

Guest Mary_kyo

Eh, King Kohei giving advices to help Yuzu land 4A? So 4A will be the fruit of GOATs joining forces together? how epic omg. One of the goat-est moments in the sports probably wow. *shivers* Too much goatness happening there *shivers*

Suddenly I’m all UwU again.

3 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Hi everyone,

all the talk about US Nats performances including Chen's and Dmitriev's 4A attempt belongs to the US Nationals thread, please post about them here :68271262: Thank you! :thanks:

OOOPS sorry!