General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, daisyjune said:

"planning" ... what a nice sweet word :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:  So many Yuzu fans want to "plan" to go there...but who knows.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Now, I am going to join the lottery and try my luck for NHK, GPF and Nationals. I think I am extremely lucky if I could get one day.

Though I am a member of Ice Crystal, I couldn't get any tickets for NHK Nagano and got only one for NHK Sapporo, which tells me I shouldn't have high hope. 

Anyway, if I am miraculously lucky and manage to get the precious ticket, yes, I will do anything whatever your secret project is:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: (but what is it? OK, I will wait till September.)

thank you :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

1 hour ago, daisyjune said:

"planning" ... what a nice sweet word :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:  So many Yuzu fans want to "plan" to go there...but who knows.:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Now, I am going to join the lottery and try my luck for NHK, GPF and Nationals. I think I am extremely lucky if I could get one day.

Though I am a member of Ice Crystal, I couldn't get any tickets for NHK Nagano and got only one for NHK Sapporo, which tells me I shouldn't have high hope. 

Anyway, if I am miraculously lucky and manage to get the precious ticket, yes, I will do anything whatever your secret project is:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: (but what is it? OK, I will wait till September.)

Omg wow, if you could go to Nationals that would be incredibly helpful as well!!! In fact... It would be wonderful!!

I hope you get tickets to any of those 💖💖💖

33 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

I don't know why but I just enjoy the sight of Yuzu in casual clothing especially in jeans because he rarely wears them :tumblr_inline_n18qr9jd1s1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

But topping that with bright coloured t-shirt is just....  :tumblr_inline_mgpc81HO5Y1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_mgpc7qh5dG1qdlkyg:

He suits bright colours, isn't he? I wish he would wear more colours like this one instead his usual casual black clothing... 

28 minutes ago, katonice said:

Wow... he's really a person who brings inspiration. I remember a message from ANA after Boston (Who would've thought an airline company would write something as touching as this)... :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

It’s going to be 3 years since we first met you.
No matter how severe the conditions are, when we meet you in the plane or in the airport, you are always forward-looking.
But behind that, it was a year where tough days went on and on.
The training in Sendai and Toronto continues into the depths of night.
Even after a victory, the next day you don’t rest but go onto the rink.
The hard work and struggles everyday that cannot be imagined from that smiling face, led to astounding world highest scores, 3rd straight GPF victory, 4th straight Japan nationals victory,
and moved and touched all of us deeply and gave us great courage.
This 3rd season of supporting you,
to us, it is something that we will never forget.
You have worked so hard. Thank you.
From here, together with all your fans,
we are supporting you who spread your wings and fly on the stage of the world.

10 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Where can i get one of those.

I am willing to pay the shipping hahahahaha

Hahaha I guess many people are thinking the same thing. So much so that the Sendai Tourist Information Desk had to post this LOL!

(I honestly want a poster too :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:)

ETA: And I didn't know that Yuzu fans are also referred to as "Yuzurists" in Japan.

8 hours ago, daisyjune said:

I'll be trying for all three, too, but the only way I can find to enter the lotteries from outside Japan is by paying a company all my money to enter on my behalf. I wonder if it will be possible to buy resale tickets. Milano and Olympics are too expensive for me and I'm sure even ridiculous prices can't cost as much as Olympics accommodation.

Ugh. It's so difficult being stuck down in Australia away from any frozen substances. Why can't the hold Worlds in Antarctica?!

21 minutes ago, katonice said:

Hahaha I guess many people are thinking the same thing. So much so that the Sendai Tourist Information Desk had to post this LOL!

(I honestly want a poster too :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:)

ETA: And I didn't know that Yuzu fans are also referred to as "Yuzurists" in Japan.

Well then someone is bound to steal it tbh!!

3 minutes ago, robin said:

Well then someone is bound to steal it tbh!!

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

Is it bad that my first thought when I saw that poster was "Hmmm.... shouldn't that be behind a plexiglass... or bolted down?" :rofl:

They should print more of these posters and use them as giveaways.

Though it might cause a stampede with the number of people who probably want one lol!

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Wow... he's really a person who brings inspiration. I remember a message from ANA after Boston (Who would've thought an airline company would write something as touching as this)... :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

sorry for jumping into the conversation, but someone's chopping onions in my house :crybaby:

Yuzu always manages to touch to the deepest part of everyone's heart, even a commercial company which has nothing related to skating.

These words are so pure and sincere, I just can't hold my tears 

20 minutes ago, katonice said:

They should print more of these posters and use them as giveaways.

Though it might cause a stampede with the number of people who probably want one lol!

They should ship them too 

If they printed enough of them I'm sure they would make a hell load of profit. OMG they should print them life-size. :sadPooh: