General Yuzuru Chat

43 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

sorry, not sure why the forum is not working well. i'll try to contact more support to try to get them to help. bad timing :/

Now it works with no problem at least for me. Thank you so much for your hard work! :thanks: Tell us when there is anything general users can do!

Re: 4A I'm dead. 

Re: the forum being down. Thank you for fixing the issue guys! If anyone is having issues with accessing the page that they want try deleting cookies of your browse. That fixed the issue for me unless something was being done at the same time in the background and it was just coincidence.

Johnny Weir also reposted the 4A footage on his Insta Stories - it's nice to see that both of Yuzu's main idols do support them (even if I don't necessarily like either of them myself...)

This 4A drama honestly makes me appreciate and love Yuzuru so much more. Regardless of what happens during Nationals, I'm just so happy the Yuzu is pushing himself and the sport so much right now. This season has been a mess so far with drama and injuries, that with Yuzu intentionally driving himself towards this "impossible" goal is actually making me reappreciate this sport. (Not sure if anyone gets what I mean haha...)

The ladies are a Russian mess rn (love my Japanese ladies though!) and the men have been quite boring IMO this season thus far. Nathan is going to recycle the programs he thinks will get him the OGM (and being praised for it...) Vincent is fighting to overcome Nathan (I will throw my TV out the window if Vincent get the OGM) and Yuma's become the new JSF fav (with a chance of sneaking in for the OGM). Yuzu save us!

This whole season is shaping to be one nightmare. I'm out when Yuzuru retires. I'm sick of Yuma, Nathan, and Vincent being shoved down my throat. The whole Nathan vs Vincent is a mess of a whole other topic. JSF throwing weight behind Yuma's abhorrent to me...I'm just over all this drama and I need a break and a reset. Once Yuzuru retires is when I'll take it.

People can say what they will about Nathan and Vincent, but even with Vincent's progress, I cant make sense of how his scores can overtake Nathan. He has improved, but not that much (imo). Does scoring even matter? Or just hype of "reigning champs duking it out"? Add a Yuma into the mix and it's all becoming a twisted mockery.

Anything to unseat and upset Yuzuru....vent done. Sorry...

32 minutes ago, Kat said:

This whole season is shaping to be one nightmare. I'm out when Yuzuru retires. I'm sick of Yuma, Nathan, and Vincent being shoved down my throat. The whole Nathan vs Vincent is a mess of a whole other topic. JSF throwing weight behind Yuma's abhorrent to me...I'm just over all this drama and I need a break and a reset. Once Yuzuru retires is when I'll take it.

I have to agree. This sport is such a drama fest that after Yuzu is gone there'll be little incentive to keep me here.

Thank you Admins for your work! Good to have the planet back as our centre of attraction.

Now I'm prepared to set my alarm in the middle of the night.

Already for today, it was all worth it - all our waiting, joking, puzzling over this and that, hoping, worrying, killing time and crying for the last several months. :grouphug: We knew we stan the right guy! I will never regret this.