General Yuzuru Chat

I guess I can feel lucky that this is the off-season, so I'm still spending time catching up!  I'm on page 65 on this thread. ;)

19 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

What was annoying was that because Yuzu won by virtue of his TES (they were nearly tied in PCS) this just increased the perception that he is just all jumps.

I can't understand people who thinks Yuzu's skating isn't beautiful. I'm a sports idiot, but I was immediately drawn in by Yuzu's performance. I didn't even pay attention to the skater and it took me a few videos to realize that all the skating that has been amazing me comes from :devilYuzu:.

To make sure that I'm not biased, I've started watching more of other skaters' performances as well. I can see how each skater has their own strength, but only Yuzu looks like he's flying on ice. It's as if there's no friction between him and the ice. And Yuzu's so awesome, I can go on for a while, but I shall stop here since everyone here knows that. :winky:

5 hours ago, singcarcom said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've only gotten interested in Figure Skating and became a fan of Yuzu a little more than a month ago. Why did I only found him so recently? I've been missing out on so much!!! :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

Anyway, this is my first time posting and I wanna talk about Yuzu and Shoma's friendship. Although I can sense the rivalry between them, I think their relationship is still very good.

Welcome to the Planet! Good thing you HAVE discovered Yuzu, right? Always better late than never :dancingpooh: 

Oh.. Yuzuru and Shoma, I'm not sure I'm ready to see them compete against each other next season because I am very much fond of Shoma's skating too :14066882: I'm glad they seem to enjoy their company though and can have a good laugh together :tumblr_inline_mg16egIXKr1qdlkyg:

2 hours ago, katonice said:

This looks interesting. 

Website for the event here: http://balichws.com/intimissimi-on-ice-2017/

Wow! this looks awesome :tumblr_inline_mg16htbP2l1qdlkyg: aah why all the ice shows are faraway from me...

:7938863: Happy 2 monthversarry to us! :7938863: So happy this planet keeps on growing to be a better and better place! :heart: Thanks for the admin team and everyone's efforts so far! :10742289:

Hi Miss Anya & everyone,

Thank you for Yuzuru's nice photo and others.

Recently I have come to post here, I am so happy to know 2nd month to the Planet !!

Thank you for everyone to connect and talk about Yuzuru here again.

I want to share Yuzuru's attitude which express thanks to many persons, like his family, skate coatch,

team, fans, his home country,the persons make link, Ice link, nature, even to unvisible things like God.

His such behaivor just strike my heart deeply and  I have to learn from him.

I am always remembering his bow bending his knee deeply on the top of an honor platform in Sochi Olimplic.

It made me astonished  to see his good manners and modesty.

I have never seen such a young man's attitude before.  Yuzuru is a great person:space:

Sorry, due to my lack knowledge, I cann't attach his Olimplic photo here.

Please teach me how to attach photo if you have time.

Thanking you.

48 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

OMG! The pooh rain! This is crazy!! I mean, look at those little girls, they are in real danger!! :laughing:

Lollll one of my favourite clips. Favourite parts: little girl with her arms over her head, and the announcer who was like 'YUZURU HANYUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu'. 

It's too bad Yuzu will probably not compete in Cup of China again and won't be in China unless GPF or Worlds is scheduled there. I'm sure it'll be a Pooh avalanche if he does (Chinese fans are.......on another level lol) 

6 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Hanyu Yuzuru. 22 years old. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol I can't get over the serious narration to his dancing

My belief is that whoever edited and narrated this documentary had the most troll sense of humour because the opening narration to me had the subtext of 'yes, he's actually 22 and acting half his age + being Extra AF'. Also how else to explain this particular photo selection? The slow pan upwards to reveal Nathan's face makes me laugh out loud every time :rofl:

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

My belief is that whoever edited and narrated this documentary had the most troll sense of humour because the opening narration to me had the subtext of 'yes, he's actually 22 and acting half his age + being Extra AF'. Also how else to explain this particular photo selection? The slow pan upwards to reveal Nathan's face makes me laugh out loud every time :rofl:

His narration was so serious but it seems like they're just trolling them :xD: