General Yuzuru Chat

Um don't forget guys, we need to borrow a 5 year old to hold flowers for him, hold our sign up-side down, and grab a couple guys to scream his name at the top of their lungs while madly waving a planet Hanyu banner! I guess a mascot would be a plus?

Ahora, Xen said:

Um don't forget guys, we need to borrow a 5 year old to hold flowers for him, hold our sign up-side down, and grab a couple guys to scream his name at the top of their lungs while madly waving a planet Hanyu banner! I guess a mascot would be a plus?

Er...I have two 5-year old boys who can hold a banner upside down. And they know a lot about screaming at the top of their lungs :laughing:. But I can't afford bring them with me to Montreal :facepalm:.  

hace 2 minutos , liha said:

I'm so happy for everyone who  will be able to see Yuzu soon!!! And I'm starting to get really nervous... Guys, we have only 3 months left until the olympic season begins 

:headdesk:

Officially ISU season start on July 1st. 

Olympic season is 1 week away. Are you ready? :slinkaway:

ETA: OMG, my post #666 was about Olympic season :facepalm:

1 minute ago, liha said:

I'm so happy for everyone who  will be able to see Yuzu soon!!! And I'm starting to get really nervous... Guys, we have only 3 months left until the olympic season begins (for us)

:headdesk:

ACI starts right when my workload starts increasing this year....*le sigh

This is the first olympics in a while, where I actually feel somewhat invested....I shall pray for the best, cause I'm not sure if my heart can take otherwise.

1 hour ago, liv said:

The thought of the lineups of the fans waiting to get in... hmmmm... without assigned seating... this deters me...

From the perspective of someone living in Australia who is depending on being able to go on exchange in Europe so I can try for Milan tickets... go go go! :laughing:

ALSO...if anyone does go, can we please throw a well-fitted suit jacket down at Yuzu????? pls????

8 minutes ago, Floria said:

Officially ISU season start on July 1st. 

Olympic season is 1 week away. Are you ready? :slinkaway:

ETA: OMG, my post #666 was about Olympic season :facepalm:

I am certainly not ready and I am not going to let the season begin for me before Yuzu hasn't competed!!!

(let's try not to think too much abt the symbolism)

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

This is the first olympics in a while, where I actually feel somewhat invested....I shall pray for the best, cause I'm not sure if my heart can take otherwise.

It's the same for me actually but the last time I there was a comp in the middle of my finals my results were extraordinarily good so I am not too worried abt that!!

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

This season will start at the same time as my first week of uni classes begin... so I'll have to manage through competition live streams, assignments, studying, all nighters, exams, Yuzu's shows and news... 

So there will be two causes of my death. 1. Yuzuru Hanyu. 2. Life.

Not to mention the nerve-wrecking Olympics. I'll just see if I can make it out alive or not by the end of the season. :13877886: