General Yuzuru Chat

On 2020/2/10 at 午後6時56分, peach-blossomさんが言いました:

It’s so weird bumping into another LOGH fan here! For some reason, when I saw Yuzu’s seimei costume I was reminded of Reinhard’s flowing white cape and black uniform...😅

You mean these Emperors, right?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4c/c2/b7/4cc2b72626aeff8a1a9b709a3e40150d.jpg

https://twitter.com/yaji_tanker/status/799268974110199808

My heart leaps with happiness when he talkes about his new found confidence in his skating & the clear path he sees ahead... but then sooo selfishly my poor heart skips a bit when he says "I was able to finaly do this at the very end"... my selfish heart is sooo not ready... 🙏😭💖💜

14 minutes ago, Annie19 said:

My heart leaps with happiness when he talkes about his new found confidence in his skating & the clear path he sees ahead... but then sooo selfishly my poor heart skips a bit when he says "I was able to finaly do this at the very end"... my selfish heart is sooo not ready... 🙏😭💖💜

What Yuzu said (最後の最後にちゃんと取り切れた) can be interpreted both ways, but I think what he really meant here is just that he finally got the 4CC title as the last title of his super slam. Just before he says that, he contrasts his experience with the 'norm' of winning more low-level comps before the Olympics. The way I understand it, the point he's making is that his career has been pretty unusual. If you read more deeply into it, of course he probably feels that his career is closer to the end than the beginning. But I don't think he wanted to imply here that he's necessarily planning to retire soon. If anything, I think he seems to have found a new motivation to skate for himself.